3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 14.05.20 01:39 pm

Lag mouse (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Recently started to experience a problem, the thing is that sometimes when moving the mouse as the lag and the sensitivity drops sharply. This occurs most often in alicke and counter-terrorism when he launched conventional operations there with a mouse was not a problem. There is a problem only during online matches, sometimes it lags slightly, but it happens that the mouse abruptly stops to work normally.
Just write that I was sick in different mouse settings and put graphics on low, my game is kept at 100 fps. I'm somewhere in the English sources I read that this is related to CPU, but have not figured out.
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Bervinov 14.05.20

MrWorld
Pay attention to ping, if more than 180, like the mouse, and connect.
Users from Russia and CIS is a common issue.

M
MrWorld 14.05.20

Oleg Berlinov
I some how changed the Sens in the ini file and play became better, but when the mouse is moved slowly notice the little jerks. I hammered in Google rainbow six siege mouse lag and there was a similar problem, someone wrote that it's somehow related to CPU. Because OF the ping can not be, because the foreigners (and they have ping below 100) is also such problems there.

O
Oleg Bervinov 14.05.20

MrWorld
Well, maybe you're right. In my case, when the mouse lag was the connection. Empirically, stopped all distribution of torrential and everything was back to normal. Except in those cases where no torrential ping was above 200.

M
MrWorld 14.05.20

Oleg Berlinov
I am absolutely all bend off when gaming online, as the Internet speed is so poor. I'm sure it's not because of connection, that's VIDOS on YouTube there in comments wrote a solution to the problem but I can not translate)

H
HalloKinder 14.05.20

Helped enable vertical sync

M
MrWorld 14.05.20

HalloKinder
My monitor is 144 Hz. The game itself is still not always keeps 144 fps. But if you do put it, then the mouse will float. Here's another point. I noticed that during these lag is strong pressure on Prots. I then looked at the extra processes that went into the Services section and disabled some of them and the lag stopped. And by the way there is one caveat. When I play operation alone, the problems with the mouse not. It moves smoothly and it's all fine, but when I go in multiplayer with other players the mouse becomes sharper and the smoothness is lost