3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 14.05.20 01:39 pm

Question on merc (Diablo 2)

Posony pomogite plz, wdelal hamera wo4y postavitl merka 3 iz akta ktoto proboval?? 4toby ne padal v hcs posovetyite plz dymay mewat cold emy bydet ili light fire??? Kakoi ly4we wmot odet??? Fasety deistviyt? Ili +2allskilz?
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navali_volume 14.05.20

Obsessed
19, like written in the guide hangover for obzoru Pala

O
Obsessed 14.05.20

hronn,
5.2. Conviction
The uber mephisto, the conviction aura level is 20, so level 21 is enough conviction in yourself to his aura had no influence (on the members of the party is of course not covered). Look at the equipment:

Hard Points(20lvl) + Spirit(+2 all skills) = 22lvl*

* it is possible to inject conviction on 19

I would Pogorel, you start UT-absorber 19 with a total LVL of festival, followed by top Dying from mephala, C@C T@C?? ;D

N
Navali_volume 14.05.20

Obsessed
Had Skyler to wear to Conway

O
Obsessed 14.05.20

hronn grand charm +1 to Conva (Paladin only) ;-)

K
KISfly 14.05.20

Obsessed wrote:
I would Pogorel, you start UT-absorber 19 with a total LVL of festival, followed by top Dying from mephala, C@C T@C?? ;D
Was on HC such as muffins, rocked 100,500 paladins, and could not understand what was dead ))))

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 14.05.20

stuck close to LVL 85 in 3 act Hella scared of puppets. if snatch from Merck feathers before flying to Mesh it can help?

m
minovalo 14.05.20

Can. Nakovyryat 85 in A3 is achivka.

O
Obsessed 14.05.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov, against dolls can take a barb from act 5 with Lubriderm, along with mephala, he will slow down. head/belly - Blackhorn face and Duriel's shell.

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 14.05.20

Obsessed
Lobring will help aura?

And 85 I in the tunnels, Countess and Andi rannah filled, yeah)

O
Obsessed 14.05.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov, Yes, at least when flying past me dolls throws. MB it has something to do with karma, the spiritual purity of the player - I XS..

+1, I sway in recent years - much more fun than on NBC.