3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr PROkopenko98 14.05.20 01:39 pm

Who voiced the Roach in addition to \"Blood and Wine\"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please tell me who voiced the Roach in addition to Blood and Wine?Too familiar her voice.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kozmenkov 14.05.20

Not funny!

h
halepa 14.05.20

It was also said a few words about the very talented actor by the name of Wojciech, who voiced the Roach in the game. Wojciech actually managed to create a lively and emotional image of the Mare, be sure to pay attention to the emotional Wojciech managed to convey all the feelings and experiences of Roach http://ps4land.com.ua/topic/1366-razrabotchiki-the-witcher-3-raskryli-tainu-sozdaniia-plotv/ Who-Russian Roach - the question..

R
RFL 14.05.20

The same actor voiced Jontek in the quest Fool's Gold. And what's his name - XS...

123341442 14.05.20

HORSE )

S
Steel Drake 14.05.20

Looks like some did not understand the question, because at the edge of the map there is a quest where roach speaks to Geralt when he was tripping

V
VICH68 14.05.20

Alexander ПРОкопенко98
you before the Roach jumping, make sure it's not a pink unicorn and you didn't take LSD

R
Ringer_M 14.05.20

Sobchak I think

Y
Yczh-Kazym 14.05.20

halepa wrote:
It was also said a few words about the very talented actor by the name of Wojciech, who voiced the Roach in the game. Wojciech actually managed to create a lively and emotional image of the Mare
Wojciech Mann voiced in the Polish version.

V
VICH68 14.05.20

most likely this Maxim Dahnenko, one that is duplicated and Detlaff-and

S
SpartanSoap 14.05.20

Alexander ПРОкопенко98
Maxim Pinsker
(man of the ferry and Soldiers from Overwatch)

G
Gino Pane 14.05.20

What the author zaminusovali, I wonder? If anyone found this quest, it is not the author's theme is wine.

A
ArmandoX 14.05.20

Roach... TALKING?! Wow! Run faster to finish the main campaign mode))

W
Widukind 14.05.20

ArmandoX
The main campaign mode just and. Talking about hidden quest

p
parenek12 14.05.20

Yeah... Apparently people are guided by this: I have not seen this quest, so it is not, but the author is a fool, imagining things.

A
ArmandoX 14.05.20

Widukind
Yes. I mean, Blood and Wine they are going to be after the main campaign.