3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bearhunt 14.05.20 01:41 pm

Fashion, the problems and consequences (Fallout 4)

Gentlemen, friends, comrades and just Soviet people: don't write the blog, just in the forums the answer can be found more often: when installing the mod, you often find yourself changing the structure of the game. It can be (often) the architecture - not where you built, or put X-JET structure of the game changes not only for skins that you set, it's not even in the steam version, etc.
The owners are more prone to incentive problems, the updates always even оFFициальные version throw off your settings mod.
In order:
1 - Mods ALWAYS conflict with the original game
2 - Mods downloaded with folica not guarantee that the game will run in the specified mode
3 - steam version is almost always messes it up after the game with your mod, even if they are not NMM and police game
4 - we Need to understand that the inclusion of cheat codes in the game forever loyal if provided by the creators, and any trainer, etc. interferes with code that can lead to paint game.
5 - completed the game - well kick any mods, disable them one by one, if there are problems, but as practice shows: your mod may conflict and mess up after his renewal, and a new machine in the hands can remove cots in, say, Castle
With Respect to reading, criticism, facts and evidence-based supported; you'll find the answer to solve unsolvable))
27 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 14.05.20

Bearhunt
And what's the problem then? For all time once the joint was and that she is guilty,and all the rules....I do not understand what this topic☺

D
Daidjer 14.05.20

Золотко555
I have the same thing, all right. And trainers are all fine. And in all games. True, I for two hundred and mods are set.

Z
Zolotko555 14.05.20

Daidjer
Well, I have said as appetite came during the game))))let not 200 but over a hundred for sure...all works well...the only mods on the scene

D
Daidjer 14.05.20

Золотко555
Yes, and I believe I have about 20 mods (count, quest building) stood. And everything is OK. Just erased everything and started the passage with the high RES textures. But count fashion set.

B
Bearhunt 14.05.20

Daidjer
here there is confidence that it had from the beginning? I ran into some problems crafting the box is not touching - it makes no sense to omit when none of the strongest))

B
Bearhunt 14.05.20

Daidjer
I will not edit the previous one, and they'll think that I sent: you the original game sifted through the mod and talking about normal))) I also no Persian has not lost in the ~tgm )))

M
Mag Otshelnik 14.05.20

The moral:choose your fashion.No need to sculpt 100500 mods.

B
Bearhunt 14.05.20

Cheburator Founder
Well here it is almost like GTA5 got kicked, gave kicked, and then the coin hoard on every R.. that do well, just not interested)))In support of Police - 4 good for building full minus what the anus of the graph in the ass, and requirements from it, as from rassvetnye subspecies of flycatchers times in 28 years-live))

B
BlackTigerTK 14.05.20

Bearhunt wrote:
and a new machine in the hands can remove cots in, say, Castle
Hmm... explain to me the old, what is the mechanism of this action? And that's how I FO4Edit not tinkering with different weapons/armor/clothes - I don't see such a mechanism. Old looks became quite....

D
Daidjer 14.05.20

Bearhunt wrote:
: you original game sifted through the mod and talking about normal
And without count. mods and play bad.

D
Daidjer 14.05.20

Bearhunt wrote:
full minus - what the anus of the graph in the ass
I have such a graph.
Spoiler

p
potomak57 14.05.20

How anyone! For example I contraindicated to have more than 30 modifications.
Do not put on the schedule ever. The construction of the body and Russified texture and a couple of trunks.
the game does medium settings, but after watching saw and the ultra somewhere on the chart.

B
Bearhunt 14.05.20

BlackTigerTK
If it were clear that schools would not be))
As a person not the first freshness (than he is))) I recall a phrase from the Caucasian captive

B
Bearhunt 14.05.20

Золотко555
Odd or am I drunk, or comp Shalit: you he, she, if you go with one ACC then get familiar with your komenty))) Not a reproach, so that it was clear that I farted in the air with the header and read the response)))

B
Bearhunt 14.05.20

sayapov.valery2017
Look, buddy, I had a Nvid card pilitowska, problems with update of fire wood was not, but the tricky thing experience set up my games at optimizing on its own without my participation and sympathy, now put vidyuhi MSI (buzzing wildly)) but the fawn was gone, and as I write a lot, they have there type of macaroni Navalny gathered in programchecker and now after autonomy does not plow a lot of one))

B
Bearhunt 14.05.20

Resonance is, then someone else is playing)) Time, which is not described: install mod place, mod critical, what's next? Turned off, removed the mod, the bug caught on. The demolition of the game is unlikely to help even using the installer programs. The point is that many of the program create a backup vault, which when removed does not disappear. The General theme gemorroyno, I will not describe, and even more different versions of OSes store data in different places. Standard search engine they generally do not find or will find so much junk that the roll back will not save you. Would have to search manually in folders of user, document and etc. Many are hidden by the system. Personally convinced that even the reg organizer and full installation with its tracking leaves spots. Well, let us have the strength, Muggle)))

n
nestrbob 14.05.20

Bearhunt
the tricky thing experience set up my games at optimizing on its own without my participation and sympathy
And deactivate this program, the hand does not rise ?
Read the post and I can not understand - just started to learn PC ? The first thing the user does after installing the OS notes the option" Show hidden files , folders, and drives" and opens access to all folders with locks . App and games should not remove standard OS utilities , and prog with a complete clean registry ( for example Uninstall Tool ) and then no traces after removal not staying .

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 14.05.20

Bearhunt wrote:
full minus - what the anus of the graph in the ass
In a pancake scribblers!?- if you translate then get some ass - count in the ass ))))))
that's familiar;- also Latin -
FORTUNA NON PENIS !?-
IN NO MENEN GAMUZ !?

D
Daidjer 14.05.20

Bearhunt wrote:
but the tricky thing experience set up my games at optimizing on its own without my participation and sympathy,
When you install driver, I installation experience disable (remove the checkmark). Fuck it is not necessary.
nestrbob wrote:
App and games should not remove standard OS utilities , and prog with a complete clean registry ( for example Uninstall Tool )
I use Revo Uninstaller th.
sayapov.valery2017 wrote:
The graphics do not put never
Well, nothing. I always start with Sweet FX. Well, then guided by the picture.

D
Dzhozef Fabris Ondoa Ebog 14.05.20

Bearhunt wrote:
Fashion is ALWAYS in conflict with the original game
You're lying. Why do you lie, liar?