3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rostov_batya 14.05.20 01:44 pm

Bulletproof helmet (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The people, prompt, why he disappear with helmet head? Only put, went in the house - no. Put with the car left no. Even with the boats out of the helmet no. Who faced? Strained every minute to pull
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 14.05.20

rostov_batya
Put...

S
Salvador Gunzerker 14.05.20

rostov_batya
This all remains to wait when Rockstar themselves correct the situation.

A
Azaz Ololoev 14.05.20

rostov_batya
Salvador Gunzerker
get hats live their lives, so don't think it will fix

I
Ilya Krasilov 14.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
I do not know 100% do not excrete

S
Sanches64 29.09.20

rostov_batya
I agree with you! Bought a helmet with a 4 lens thermal imaging that is not cheap but go on any mission or shelter as it disappears and has to also stomp up to the closet and put it on again! it didn't start like this before.

G
Game Project 29.09.20

Sanches64
To the closet? Are you quite the same? Haven't you heard of the costumes? What about the interaction menu at all? What is the most worth in this game? It's worth a penny.

S
Sanches64 09.10.20

Game Project
"Have you heard about the costumes?" and what about costumes and there is from head to toe but I say exactly about individual costumes without a helmet but on which you can wear and other helmets! you said about the interaction menu, but I know it well, so I'll tell you and about it you are in the very peak of showdowns and while you climb into this menu and choose the saved suit you will be killed! what about the cost I see you billionaire times write that it's cheap is worth it!

G
Game Project 13.10.20

Sanches64
In this game in an hour to farm 15kk, what can be expensive there?

.Chiken 13.10.20

Sanches64
and you also have to stomp up to the closet and put it on again! it didn't start like this before.

Either way, through the interaction menu it's put on much faster xD

K
Kesha F1 25.01.21

rostov_batya
Though late, but I will answer - this is due to the peculiarity of clothing items and glitch protection that Rockstar Games has implemented. The only way to restore the helmet is to collect and save the suit. When the helmet disappears, then through the interaction menu → style → select the same suit and the helmet will appear on the player.