3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-KRISTINA- 14.05.20 01:44 pm

Will there be open world in the game? (Metro 2033)

There are a lot of rumors, but is it possible to demand from the developers of the open world as a Supplement?
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phenomena 14.05.20

-CRISTINA
well, ask!

T
TEKPLAYGAMES 14.05.20

Well, it's unlikely. Although it would be quite good. However, it is worth remembering that it is a separate genre. Metro 2033 is a linear plot,
so, no open world can be. This may be more acceptable Metro Last Light, because this is the last, today, the game. In Redux, with a purchased DLC a few(or Rather 9)additional tasks not interested. They are literally one tooth - not even at the level of Survival: Ranger Hardcore the passage does not take more than 45 minutes. No matter how well it may be, most users would not approve of this idea.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.05.20

-CRISTINA
rather, open hall
Spoilera than the world.

R
Razox 14.05.20

Damn, well, there will be a blank dull open world as it should be? Better rich story corridor.

s
strelok312 14.05.20

-CRISTINA
Game one hundred years in the afternoon, even the remaster was about what an open world can be a speech? And in the next part of the open world is not expected because it is a different game that it can be just to stick.

T
TEKPLAYGAMES 14.05.20

strelok312
It would be nice to run the stations in Metro Last Light Redux. At least some pleasure. I recently took it up again, it feels like something is missing. You are right of course, for the Subway is unacceptable. But now it feels like the developers gave us this Redux with the Chronicles Pack, and left to consider Komariki.

r
redeflesq 14.05.20

Don't know about you, but I really like this idea.
You wouldn't want to run the stations, purchase weapons and go to another?
Or if I added multiplayer, to run together, and laugh at the bugs with friends?
Yes, even if would make just addition to the game or an open world after finishing the story.
Judge for yourself, it would be interesting to play the game c dull characters and no funny bugs?
But it's your opinion and this was mine, it's nice that you've read)

-
-KRISTINA- 14.05.20

stalker4026
I agree with you.

r
redeflesq 14.05.20

Here comes the new station and there will be an open world, take a look)