3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grand Theft Car 14.05.20 01:44 pm

Crash when run Criminal Russia... (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Downloaded (very long rocked, and not just one) set - trigger, a New game begins, more than half zagruzka come on in and departure Tipo Program not responding" and all that!!!!!!TH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!
14 Comments
Sort by:
H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 14.05.20

Have over GTA SA install.

G
Grand Theft Car 14.05.20

I over and installed!!! And what patch is needed??? I have 1.01!

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 14.05.20

Without the patch everything works not only fired the first time.

G
Grand Theft Car 14.05.20

Oh! All, play now))) And of the mission there at all? After the entrance is gone - the phone rings like, go to the station (or stop for trains..) anyways I do not understand where to go next!!!

S
SANEKK 14.05.20

No, it's stupidly inserted the mission, the continuation bit was not completed and it did not paste.

b
by Stas 14.05.20

Guys, tell me. Installed clean San Andreas, downloaded the mod separately on off. website. Everything is played perfectly, the mod is cool. But, after spending some time in the game I have crashes. Twice flew the model and once in the middle of the road. Established only nine and devestaded, in principle before they, too, were the departures, so I think what they do with it. Windows 7 Home Premium x32. Maybe Cleo scripts that go along with the mod? You never know, the schools they have. In General, tell me what to do!

U
Untitled__ 14.05.20

by Stas
delete the scripts and then install them one by one. when I installed a script that provokes departures, remove it, and all the rest will leave.

b
by Stas 14.05.20

The Crazy Grunge Girl, Yes, sort of already figured out. Do not put compatibility with Windows 98. But each time we had to start saving at an entrance. When you save in other places after boot and some time in the game, the flight :(. Zadolbali cities to wander) in printsepe, the main thing that at least works

S
SANEKK 14.05.20

The Crazy Grunge Girl
The scripts to do with it. Not what the script can influence the name like PedSwim th kind.

b
by Stas 14.05.20

If not a secret, tell us:
Here in the folder CLEO are a few of the scripts, if you guess by the names what they do, therefore CR_CAR_VIEW this type of. But how to enable it. If not difficult, explain what script does what and how is included :)

S
SANEKK 14.05.20

There is a README in the folder Cleo, and written what script does what. Of C+1

E
Eviny 14.05.20

help I have Windows 10 on normal GTA sa is Cleo 4 cheat menu and something else and now I start the game sometimes crashes and sometimes uploads but if save (downloaded from the Internet and save not for ordinary and GTA criminal Russia) smaller half remains I wrote stopped working gta sa help!

M
Monolith Awareness 20.04.21

pliz help me solve the problem when I start gta sa criminal russia I press the new game I'm waiting and when the new game is almost loaded, gta just crashes (((on windows 10)))

M
Monolith Awareness 20.04.21

and so already 2 weeks