3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Kremnev 14.05.20 01:45 pm

Dr. (The Surge)

In General, when you pass the biology lab decision, there is found Dr. Melissa Chavez, and she asks to save her from the people of CREO,and when you walk in the door after you are closed, but if you die in the room then enter the room again you can't, and without the module boteks't get there on the other side, but the module Botox is precisely in this room, and what to do now don't even know,but to start again the game.
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dra1man 14.05.20

Sure they are now closed? I just have they are open now, but I did not die in the room and took the Botox. If closed, probably a bug. You can look for a trainer with flying through walls and try to pass, because this stuff is needed beyond the game.

d
dra1man 14.05.20

th found about Dr. If you die or reload she will be at the Operations Base in this area and you can speak to her again, but she will vanish afterwards. Maybe after a dialogue with her the doors opens...

A
Artem Kremnev 14.05.20

dra1man
And a link to the page where I found it.

d
dra1man 14.05.20

Artem Kremnev
http://thesurge.wiki.fextralife.com/Dr.+Melissa+Chavez

F
Feeji 14.05.20

Artem Kremnev
Just come to the door and use a drone

A
Alexok11 14.05.20

Yes,above the door there is the symbolism of the drone's use and opens,should be everywhere warham to explore,otherwise something missing,even the big door to air the tower bridge opens with a drone

S
Santehnik59rus 14.05.20

Here I also died, but where is the doctor gonna show up? Can't find that for base operation? Searched, but Dr. no, I don't want to re-take.