3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosmodesant 14.05.20 01:45 pm

Magic (Total War: Warhammer)

How to use magic in what place?I've never been able to understand,and it is not present.There is a book of spells but is only a description
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fusei 14.05.20

Space Marines
In combat, choose a character with abilities(just one) and you use.) Enjoy the game.)

K
Kosmodesant 14.05.20

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
Famously replied.And I do not know what war magic the only magic there is

V
VirgilSouth 14.05.20

Space Marines
First, make sure you have characters that have the spell. It can only be the lords and heroes. Second, make sure that they have studied spells, they are studied in the same place where skills. Third, directly during combat, choose a character who has studied the spell. Fourth, in the bottom right corner see the spell icons. How to click on the spell icons, to direct the cursor where you want to apply and enjoy the results you sure will be able to understand yourself

K
Kosmodesant 14.05.20

VirgilSouth here is the response I was expecting in the lower right corner see the spell icons. How to click on the spell icons, to direct the cursor where you want to apply and enjoy the results you sure will be able to understand yourself.And the moral to me is not necessary to read.I asked fine how to use magic and all.and WHO CAN HAVE MAGIC, Etc, I already know you.

F
Fusei 14.05.20

Space Marines
The guy is originally not complicated, do not want to be taught and read morality, think for yourself, and do not go on the forums.)
Space marine wrote:
I asked fine how to use magic
Normally you said in two variants(short and clear, and a little more expanded, but no less understandable) and instead of saying thank you trying to be funny.) Do not feel ashamed?) The game is not so intricate, not to understand its mechanics.) It is only a little time to give her.) Good luck.)

E
Elik348 14.05.20

Sorry like, but I have a question: why not look gameplay on utubia?. Well, it is, a small addition to the excellent instructions of Mr. VirgilSouth