3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 14.05.20 01:45 pm

Far Harbor | pearl | Quest \"brain Death\" (Fallout 4)

As far as I know, in the miscellaneous section you should see the task - talk to pearl. So. How to get it. This job need to start the quest brain Death
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 14.05.20

Marquess
Not easier on the wiki to see there's a description of all the quests and where to obtain them.
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Far_Harbor
You shelter 118 found.

D
Direm 14.05.20

Marquess
At the exit of the pier is(fly) a robot babysitter,on idea it is necessary to grind and to follow her to the destination

R
Rottan 14.05.20

Here it is quest.
Solarsmart brain (eng. Brain Dead) — side quest Far Harbor, additions to Fallout 4.

The survivors offer to spend a detective investigation on the murder of a robot with a brain and personality of one of the guests.

Examining the bloodstain, the Survivors will find a unique bit. From a conversation with Maxwell, it turns out that the bat was a prop from the shoot, which was led by Kitt McKinney, who offered to assemble a dossier. After seeing again the scene need to find that paint that makes it clear that it's not blood.
Keith McKinney will give a tip on Santiago Avid, and that, in turn, give a tip on Julianna Riggs. Talk with Julianna's husband, Mr. Bert Riggs, and Razgovorov it, you can see that Julianne is disguised Ezra Parker.

Parker killed Julie because she figured it out — he stole them and wants to run away with the money. Their conflict have shown no caretaker of the asylum.

Killer Ezra Parker under the guise of Julianne Riggs.

Same with the killer, you can negotiate and give him to escape, for this he will (if you bargain) 200 pre-war money. But if you kill him, then the corpse can be raised even 500.

Bugs Rule
Pearl may get stuck in the wall of the lift and therefore will not be dialogue. Treated either console, or travel-lift here and there.
In earlier versions, if you instantly kill Ezra, at the start of the quest "brain Death 2" it was impossible. Possible corrected.

M
Marquess 14.05.20

Rottan
The tridognayta index2
saa0891

I looked at the wiki, there is already stupid the quest is, and how to get and where to find the pearl no. When leaving harbour it is not

s
saa0891 14.05.20

Marquess
I wrote to you like this quest to,and the wiki says where he comes from,as you certainly need it quest brain-dead funny the way the investigation.

B
Basil44 14.05.20

saa0891 wrote:
funny the way the investigation
:)))

M
Marquess 14.05.20

saa0891

I need first pearl

B
Basil44 14.05.20

Marquess
well, go to the hotel, she's waiting there for you.

R
Rottan 14.05.20

Marquess
And at the Hotel "Cliffs edge" doesn't?

M
Marquess 14.05.20

Rottan

no

P
Pepin3d 14.05.20

Marquess
Go to the gate to pearl Harbor and look for her there. You in the third post wrote.

PS: IMHO. Disgusting and trashy quest. The same cal as the Silver cloak.

D
Direm 14.05.20

Marquess
Try to parohodiki first quests on the island,she seems to show up

F
FileCrasher 14.05.20

Marquess
She met me in the vicinity of the Harbor Lights. No more than 100 meters West of the exit, on the road. But it happened by accident when all the tasks have already been done and just wanted to search the entire island cleaned

f
frysis 14.05.20

Pepin3d
What's the silver cloak did not like?
(Although if the costume face was covered Bulo better)

R
Rottan 14.05.20

Marquess
So I left the Commonwealth and moved to the far Harbor (took the quest in search of Kazuma). Upon arrival, Pearl met. Well, found the Acadia (man led), talked to Dima, took the quest from women in search of Sinta, but first reported on the Subway cintah. Then he returned to par harbour, but not on the boat, and in a quick move, and here it is the pearl on the pier, up the stairs, as soon as you rise. Took her quest to help. Now I have just. But all the quests I've gotten.
And before that, job Subway and the brotherhood of steel, often dropping to par harbour and the Pearl was not there.
But the most interesting that the first passage, I have this quest took place. May not have noticed Pearl, and maybe it was not. ))) And, like, Subway announced on sintag on the island.

P
Pril Balsam 14.05.20

Marquess
well well, you enjoy fashion? That's the reason of the glitch.

M
Marquess 14.05.20

Cheryl

I don't think the mod on the armor and eyes like that would have affected it

P
Pril Balsam 14.05.20

Marquess
in another topic you said :) and then it turned out. that the blame some fashion