3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Osobo_nubasen 14.05.20 01:46 pm

Blizzard is the bottom?

Hi all. Nobody don't think Blizzard every day breaks all new from the bottom?
In particular:
WoW after WotLK addon dull your parasitic on the same ideas, Yes, and every new addon has a more crazy story.
Diablo 3 - a pathetic shadow of Diablo 2, very pathetic. According to developers recent update , with the introduction of the original ancient artifacts, and should definitely get Diablo from the bottom. Here will soon introduce a super original orthocentrinae items and from Goti will.
Overwatch - there is nothing to say. Purchased evaluation cheaters online and a lot more then one word dull clone of TF2 in which to play after level 100 there is no interest.
Hots - well, it's the icing on the cake. The game was not bad at the start: fast casual Moba with known to almost all characters and beautiful graphics. But no, you had to muck and with each update it kept getting worse, until put the last nail in the 2.0 coffin.
Starcraft 2 - the only non-crap game from the recently released, looks very difficult to roll it down to the bottom .
Early reaction to the game Blizzard was about this: It's Blizzard, they will not do wrong, you have to buy. And for me, now is absolutely the opposite: well This is Blizzard, well, what is der**about.
I really hope that Blizzard will never make Warcraft 4, I do not really want to see how this will spoil the series.
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madevi 14.05.20

The days nowhere, yeah.

W
Wing42 14.05.20

Anyone here care about this? Besides, the topic still did not competently substantiated all his claims boil down to the ultimate argument category but Patamushta!11. Well, not a LAMER he?

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.05.20

Osoboye wrote:
Hi all. Nobody don't think Blizzard every day breaks all new from the bottom?
No, it seems to be there, not noticeable. Well, to me WoW is not interesting and I think Warcraft 3 was a great game.. and instead WoW they should make Warcraft 4, but turned out differently. And they were right. Look at the income from WoW...

Osoboye wrote:
Diablo 3 - a pathetic shadow of Diablo 2
Here I can agree.
do you remember the old days?When I got really masterpieces...

i
insel260 14.05.20

Games from Blizzard just tired. I will not say that they were lousy, or have slipped to the bottom, they just greatly simplified, that's all.
And because I'm not interested to play them. Vova is, not the cake, I found a great replacement - TESO ( at least there you can make YOUR own build of the character). Diablo 3 - nothing but graphics in the game.
Here's a card game I went, but since I don't particularly like this genre, I go very rarely.
Blizzard is not rolled on the bottom, just changed generation of players, and therefore the approach to making games has changed.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 14.05.20

Who ever plays this game. Shooters forever.

A
Andrey Korolev 14.05.20

After purchase overwatch, last game bought was civilization 6, but even with her in steam I go just to chat and Reymond. All other games are playing at nearby (except Bob)

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.20

did not play their game after 3 Warcraft
in Warcraft 3 I bombed from polygonality and nerealistichno

A

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
in Warcraft 3 I bombed from polygonality and nerealistichno
Unlike WoW, in WC3 fans were able to create maps and characters.
No wonder that the archive of maps for WC3 has hundreds of thousands(!)... Any other game does not.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
WWII MMO
how do you create maps in an MMO?
although it seems to have MMO seventies there couple like like there
and the editors at good Pitch tradition was in many Igors. I personally own this map editor was shkolnica peck-peck and customized size units the size of buildings and trees.

A

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
WWII MMO
how do you create maps in an MMO?
No, because I am opposed to what has become the continuation of the Warcraft franchise.

B
BioCommandos 14.05.20

Osoboye
Just Blizzy became Pixar. Draw cartoons, Yes, from time to time to maintain Heartsone, that's all.

T
Taida-san 14.05.20

Very sorry for the Diablo series because they can't pull out of the bottom. Well the game itself is good, but it lacks some challenge to endgame content. Remember, blizzy promised at the start of PvP (at least some), but, unfortunately, it is not so far. And instead of adding something interesting to the op (a competition), they offer dungeons for other people, the Persians.
I think Diablo 3 would be a kind of interactive with the characters. For imagination there are thousands(!!!) maps from Warcraft 3 with arenas, survival, and other things. Give me a reason to download character and farm rifts, and.

S
ShaMaN 14.05.20

Drive in hearthstone, what's the problem?)

t
the endless misanthropy o 14.05.20

Warcraft 4 should not be shit. The rest of the game just belong to the rotten genres and can't be good

MunchkiN 616
Depends when you played. Personally I monofil from the fact that Warcraft 3 is 3D the Countess

M
MunchkiN 616 14.05.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
prior to the add-on frozen throne and inclusive
grafiniu he has at the time. for example the underwater mist blew me a peck brain. but the visual style when Grifoni

t
the endless misanthropy o 14.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Ah, got you. At that age, the cartoon does not steamed. But what the videos!