3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 14.05.20 01:48 pm

Minigun.Should I buy it? (Payday 2)

Should I buy it? If Yes or no, why
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 14.05.20

Bugurt With Ketchup
He helps out at the crusher, and in all the missions where you have to break through the crowd of police.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 14.05.20

Bugurt With Ketchup
He kills all interest in the game. Don't buy it. Fu. Kaka.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 14.05.20

Bugurt With Ketchup
Absolutely useless thing. Falls in anything on 10 meters, low selection cartridge, HS damage, low stability and lack of boosts from normal skills.

g
ge-force 14.05.20

Bugurt With Ketchup
On the maximum complexity it is not particularly useful(

S
Sithomazafakatron 14.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
He says 38. As for me it seems to be not HS

D

Bugurt With Ketchup
And М308 160 damage, the Raven-90 damage(the shotgun) Saiga Even more. The weapon is absolutely useless, even guns are more useful, while rifles/shotguns are much more effective.

B
Bombardirovschik 14.05.20

The main thing is to play under bustami

T
Timoha Zlobnyy 14.05.20

Can not take it. Seriously, from him no good. Ammo recharges slowly and consumed rapidly, the accuracy and stability of the bad, and the damage... damage if I'm not mistaken, leaves much to be desired! On the difficulty One Down it is better not to go.
Better buy Scarface Scarface Character Pack, and Heist. In the 1st Machine with the grenade launcher, in the 2nd robbery and a 4-Aksaray rocket launcher. Both are good, and the rocket launcher allows you to make Hell on Earth(if you are under the effect of the skill Swan Song)!

D

Timokha Evil
IMHO the Rocket launcher-useless. It is better to take the Rank of wolf or Arbiter of the Spectrum of Ops.

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 14.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
support. And explain to neponyatki - rocket launcher and RPG have 3-8 shots on the whole level. Damage certainly cool, but with such crowds of enemies it is better to take the grenade with renewable ammunition:China or Arbiter. (Arbiter One Love - Many Down!)
And on the subject - minigun too quickly consumes ammunition, miserable accuracy and stability makes it useless'om. The same KSP 58 to better cope with the role of Stripping(and with skin from Wolfe just downloaded).