3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4uz 14.05.20 01:48 pm

to get to the factory Gunsmiths (Fallout: New Vegas)

I read in Passing that to the Gunsmiths to get inside not - so it's a lie . There is a quest to get there . I elementary with the Stealth snuck in and stole information .

Question - is there anything else cool? (the plant is big - and I'm only 2 rooms booked ) then ran the quest to pass and was afraid to run (because past the crowd of employees took place , but I thank God not detected
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 14.05.20

Nope there is ABSOLUTELY nothing,I was there too.Only I killed them all,but there is a pair of plasma pistolul.

4uz 14.05.20

theoretically, there should be a cool weapon - maybe not all searched?

I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 14.05.20

Searched all over even upset :( I'm serious - there is nothing no

O
Olly-alpha 14.05.20

Yes, there is that lazy out of curiosity, not climbed. Could really the developers something to please the inquiring minds of the players.

4uz 14.05.20

Searched all over even upset :( I'm serious - there is nothing no
Yes, sorry-just stole there I documents about weapons and how to protect it (if there is a gold storage)

T
Tohno 14.05.20

Heh, looks like a base Outcast's in Fallout 3. In addition to Rock-it-launcher'a there was nothing. And guarded like Fort Knox.

4uz 14.05.20

Heh, looks like a base Outcast's in Fallout 3. In addition to Rock-it-launcher'a there was nothing. And guarded like Fort Knox.

yeah broken I
here a new question - where in locations where quests are not particularly show - climbing and something sensible to find in the chests?

-
-Kosh- 14.05.20

Damn, and I didn't go. Now is the time to get there. =\

-
-Godzilla- 14.05.20

Absolutely nothing.

k
korrka 14.05.20

At the Factory nothing sorry I was too lazy to finish =(

r
realnyy chertila 14.05.20

Just a waste of Golden time...

E
Ehrmann_Gregsson 14.05.20

Yes, that's interesting, I killed them all inside the factory, and the store the item still arrives:)

-
-Kosh- 14.05.20

It's just a bug =)

r
realnyy chertila 14.05.20

The game is very volumetric, for all the little things do not pay attention)))

W
Wuzy21 14.05.20

........_P___________ ___L
....../ ;;;;;;_(___)________|]
..../ __===_____________/
.....) /--(_((__) /
....//--0,---
_.//--//
.//____/
good weapons there and that's frustrating)

C
Chugay 14.05.20

Quest in sanctuary 34 do.It will fix you gun I thirst...

M
Mihey1977 14.05.20

If there is gun lust, the best mod to positivity, the same Fook or less extensive - from 42 Earache or Ahztek666 still have Classic Fallout Weapons. Well, the author of the mod Apocalypse Armory for Fallout 3 promises their child in FNV port. Then generally the atas will be mutants with Lewis machine guns and other kick.

D
Don Zhabokvak 14.05.20

Corny at all possible to hack the gate and begin to follow the valley of the shadow of death (because there is no other way), and wet assholes.
But it's something on the quest.

L
LoK_D_Kain 14.05.20

Gunsmiths the largest company for the production of weapons even shame that their products are placed in stall two to three together with the speaking robot(((

L
Leon Kalouguine 14.05.20

Killed all the plant and targetron what to do?