3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zinok Whoselah 14.05.20 01:48 pm

Hang-up after arrival into the system Onaon (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Passing the main quest a Ray of hope encountered prinepriyatneyshy a bug. After the cutscene, run to the hangar where the Tempest I have is either infinite loading (if you choose answer joke) or hanging (if you choose a serious answer). I'm already in windowed mode tried to launch, and graphics to a minimum reduced. Does not help. Game version 1.05. Is there a way to fix it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 14.05.20

Game version 1.05.
-_-
The grain on the pirates play)

Z
Zinok Whoselah 14.05.20

Razox
To pay 2000 for a pig in a poke do not hunt. I want to know whether to buy

R
Razox 14.05.20

Zinok Whoselah
Well, I am a fan of Musica can say that it is not necessary. Unless of course for multiplayer it is possible, but it's there the odd bit empty compared to the M3. The Persians have said, the enemies are boring compared to the original. Though of course all else will be added.
On the face of the bug was not seen, by the way.
And you can still shock troops from your tablet to send, for the small splash single)

T
TimKar 14.05.20

Zinok Whoselah
You came to the quest a Ray of hope and still think it is worth or not worth it. Stupid excuses I've ever heard.

Z
Zinok Whoselah 14.05.20

Genom1994
I'm not yet tasted the the game full. I'm not all features are available. Yes, and I always pass the pirates, and then buy litsuhu (if you liked the game, of course)

C
Corsarcheg 14.05.20

Remove repak from hatab and install at least catalyst

D
Dima Safonov 14.05.20

Zinok Whoselah
You solved the problem?

A
ArcaneGhoul 14.05.20

I certainly understand that necropost, but has anyone solved this problem?