3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 14.05.20 01:49 pm

A little bit offtopic on the remaster (Diablo 2)

Rumors of HD re-release of the first Starcraft was true.

This means that the support team classic games has not sat idle, and patch 1.14 for Diablo 2 was only a test job. Well, I personally hope that the next in line of re-mastering would be Diablo 2. Most interesting was the time that the original StarCraft will be completely free, will continue to receive updates, and most importantly - the players of the original will be able to play together with players remaster! I mean the mechanics were left untouched.
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
Progon_mulov. 14.05.20

nadeyus' s d2 budet tak je) mehaniku ne tronut i players of the original will be able to play together with players remaster!

P
PAK-PYK 14.05.20

Progon_mulov.
! towna +

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 14.05.20

Explain to NAPA, they Grifoni tie or something to do?
And then I have the poles started when I thought that Diablo will be a beautiful ???

F
FludoTron 14.05.20

ZuPeRnEkR
Teksturki high resolution and ability to zoom with the mouse.

O
Obsessed 14.05.20

FlyDoTrona,
- Ya hachyu otkrivati Windows mishkoy!
- Comrade Stalin, let's do it!! Still don't know how, but we certainly!! ©

R
Rivnyanyn 14.05.20

I would like that in addition to the graphics, the balance is corrected, I have a bunch of useless item/RV and the missing buns in D2. Although, if this is done via W, it is better to let make graphics only))

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.05.20

Rivnyanyn
balance in D2 all the rules: the strong eats the weak

A
Adapting 14.05.20

Rivnyanyn
at least the schedule would be nice

O
Obsessed 14.05.20

I would like that in addition to the graphics, balance is also adjusted
Rivnyanyn, the letter they write. ;-)

f
firkax 14.05.20

Personally, I'm completely satisfied with current graphics and almost - balance. But I understand that every innovation will have a positive impact on the influx of new players in D2 (for various reasons) so a similar remaster probably more likely necessary than not. And it is better to let change only the graphics - there's more difficult to ruin it, but if I don't like it then I think no problem to play with the old along with those who are new, if game mechanics are the same.

On the other hand, the balance is the same Rivnyanyn can and almost self correct for whatever your issue is only who wants to play it.

R
Rivnyanyn 14.05.20

If I fix it myself it just does not want to play, then everything is fine needs to be thought through, preferably those people who have started but not completed. Well, really good thing that most sets/uniques/RV utter crap or looks like a joke?
IMHO, the bigger and wider choice of top-end gear, the more varikov character development/bilda and the longer you want to play, but not to run one hammer Yes blissco.

O
Obsessed 14.05.20

But I understand that every innovation will have a positive impact on the influx of new players in D2
*unprintable words*

Rivnyanyn, not most likely a. it is logical to assume that blizzy made them people to TRY and make sure. well, to chotko not immediately found. that people a few years to take a shit in the spirit of grief vs botd (by the way, avendzher botd >).

more and wider choice top gear
rark. when the combination of affixes for melee <<<< vulture, it automatically = all contact-improvisers go with the vultures.

f
firkax 14.05.20

Well, really good thing that most sets/uniques/RV utter crap or looks like a joke?
IMHO, the bigger and wider choice of top-end gear, the more varikov character development/bilda and the longer you want to play, but not to run one hammer Yes blissco.

the problem with your assessment is that you consider this from the standpoint of top gear
maroon sets with uniques need to drop with the passing game, the player is happy that fell right on his level (eg 20 minutes), wearing rags, in a few hours (or a day) finds another, more relevant to its already 30th level and this throws

many somehow think that we must first be quick to pump 80 level, and then play, dumping mountains of gear and trying it all at the same time to put Chara

Oh and the armor is not only thing to add stats to the character, he may just want to look good or to maintain the atmosphere of the game world, about which many nerds seem to forget too

R
Rivnyanyn 14.05.20

Obsessed
when the combination of affixes for melee <<<< vulture
Well, here I am about the same, rare items in General could work better uniques, well PTS rare OFC. In principle, as you wanted, but essno it must come from parents D2, and not from us:)
However, most uniques in the game in General useless, well, can not be so set for other onli were just specks, why is it there at all?
firkax
OMG, again, only chests Gahow see you)) the Passage of the game, in D2 Lod, even if to do it yourself, it's a matter of NEX. days. And what to do next?
It is clear that while the player gains LVL, he will be glad to any specks. But it doesn't change the fact that the same vulture in better times all elites unik guns for damage. This deprives the diversity of choice.
The kind of things but again, from lack of balance, a reasonable person would not wear something prettier, if she did not boostit his character.
How can you not understand that the challenge in this game there is until there are some clothes which your Persian yet + for some is ladder. And the passage of the three difficulties on the strength of several. days sales if people are playing for the first time.

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 14.05.20

But will make a new unique tiara +3 ama skill lvl/50frw/+65hp/+20ias/2soc

O
Obsessed 14.05.20

essno it must come from parents D2, and not from us:)
Rivnyanyn, not from the parents' D2 and people with brains. enough people, carefully analyzing the situation in the game on duty. you are always going on about their business.

How can you not understand
there's you, and there are Nuba. you do not need.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.05.20

In D2 is not enough, not new clothes, and new challenges.

O
Obsessed 14.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG] such? )
"You rascal, Israel Hands!
Of STAAA?!!

O
Olezha Buhalo 14.05.20

firkax
ska ay belivible but I agree with Ferguson )) for the first time in the history of the game here
it is true that brother iwse Unico invented for a nearby,without the need to reset to play the very creation of the game
Rivnyanyn wrote: And what to do next?
pvp

R
Rivnyanyn 14.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo
But if I put on pvp? Like 90% of the electorate GHGs in principle;D