3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 14.05.20 01:49 pm

Which is better controller or keyboard. (NieR: Automata)

Actually In large Zaruba kind clavamel better direction of the shots easier to change,holding shift and forward on the controller with it worse.The first slashers where management normally did.On the other on the controller easier to Dodge.
26 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old Sith 14.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
What is better PC gaming or console?)))

S
Shadowran666 14.05.20

This game is more about melee, shooting there is likely to potderzhki plus some game mechanic, and begins to dominirovali over the middle battle only when we control the fur.
For myself, I chose the gamepad.

Z
Zaychik 14.05.20

What do you prefer, if not better.

m
mirelish 14.05.20

In the shooter there are of course shooters and slashers and nier better gamepad. More convenient at times

K
Kovboy belomor 14.05.20

BlackScorpionSPBИ both and you can without bread.

K
Kovboy belomor 14.05.20

Shadowran666 And you're flying in the middle get?

S
Shadowran666 14.05.20

You asked an opinion I answered, even tried to justify.
It is clear that at high flying targets I shoot, shooting convenient to use to vanish the enemies, and the program deal good damage, but even so in the game melee and evasion more.

K
Kovboy belomor 14.05.20

Shadowran666Не I sarcastically asked.I have a x-Box for Windows and I'm just not used to that turn stick the camera zooms.A matter of time..

Q
QUlCK 14.05.20

Given that shooting secondary weapon, the controller is better

S
Sonic268 14.05.20

keyboard and mouse is comfortable for all games except fighting games,and the controller is useful only for fighting games,the keyboard is better

A
AlexBlade95 14.05.20

Sonic268
Then you are wrong for games from the 3rd person with melee gamepad is better, and a lot of games and it's not just Cleary

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.05.20

BlackScorpionSPB wrote:
What is better PC gaming or console?)))
The playing pitch is better because it can play not only games to pitch, but in the console games via emulator consoles ^_^ That is the PC is objectively better. For all indicators. Don't like keyboard+mouse, buy gamepad. PC universal, there is everything you need. Over time they appear and all console games, including console ekzy. Thanks to emulators. Such things )

QUlCK wrote:
controller
What is it? A gamepad?

i
inad 14.05.20

Maybe better to buy the game? And not download from the torrent and ask stupid questions late on which already long ago has an answer. Better gamepad.

K
Kovboy belomor 14.05.20

inadТы idiot?Buy the game and don't answer stupid questions.

i
inad 14.05.20

You're an idiot? I already passed the game three times.

K
Kovboy belomor 14.05.20

Well, if inad is a veteran tell me how large the chests to open? I hope it's not a stupid question.

i
inad 14.05.20

You're a fool? Why would I want you to take it easy and think about the locked chests.

S
Shadowran666 14.05.20

They are opened by hacking becomes available during the second and third passage.

K
Kovboy belomor 14.05.20

inadИзвиняй grandpa,I'm not aware that you have multiple sclerosis.

K
Kovboy belomor 14.05.20

Shadowran666 Thank you had such suspicions.