3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20 01:50 pm

How to open a real ending? (NieR: Automata)

spoilers, EU Cho

just passed the game three times, in the end chose the first A2, there is sort of a good ending where she saves 9s, then I did not continue after the credits and once again hosted the finals with the last saves, but in the end chose the 9S, they're both dead
in the end, after the credits just the same question: to save or not, if you survive and continue the game just starts from the beginning
so where there is ending [E] then? I reinstalled the game to go?
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 14.05.20

th3Rasmus
The ending is [E] erases your save file just, if you want to get all the endings, this need to get the latest

a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
so I have opened already, but her
to me it is just and necessary, only XS how to

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 14.05.20

th3Rasmus
You want to beat platinum?I don't know then, I thought if it is to last that counted.
Look online, there must be some way

R
RGC 14.05.20

It opens immediately after receiving ABCD endings. That is, the idea right after your ending in 9S should have been the ending of E. Try again to start the last Chapter again to get ending C or D.

a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper
I did everything according to the guides, but apparently in the end chose the wrong character
in short, the game just ended as usual

a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20

RGC
right now I have a list of all endings A B and now I pass the third time in the final choose A2, that is, ending With, turns out I have A B C and what do I do next? the game just starts again

S
Shadowran666 14.05.20

th3Rasmus
Will be able to choose episodes

R
RGC 14.05.20

th3Rasmus
So I do not understand, you there is no ending D? You said you went for 9S and A2.
And, I was like understand. Perhaps this is due to the fact that you survived one of the endings and the game it will not count. Well, preproga again last bossfight

a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20

Shadowran666
RGC

it is necessary to choose at first 9s, to see the credits in the main menu to load again the ending, then go for the A2, and then in the credits to wait for the ending E? you can't choose A2?

S
Shadowran666 14.05.20

th3Rasmus
Yes, sort of, I have all happened by itself.

a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20

Shadowran666
well, now try
the truth is a little tired to replay the final Chapter again and again

a
ayyrasmus 14.05.20

Shadowran666
Yes, indeed it worked, thank you!

p
pony009 14.05.20

the ending is not true to pirates), you need a connection with the network + at the end to play for 9S and A2

b
baracus10 14.05.20

Cho then some garbage like this? =) Just for the 9S through the end, the bot decide delete data. Game in mini-game and all. The result DE (C is obtained by choosing A2 for the first time, re-selecting the 9S got DE as described above. To remove the data doesn't make sense.)