3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexzatras1980 14.05.20 01:50 pm

Help - dog can't find a minefield. (Mad Max)

In the region of the dry wind I defused the minefield and the second dog can not find where it should be. The screenshot I attach the machine stands on the spot where it should be a minefield and the dog could not see him. And another strange thing - camp

And another oddity - the camp that I captured several days ago in the Black womb is flagged as hostile though it is already my allies. I attach a screenshot - I'm in the camp that is marked as hostile in which my allies with me.

and

17 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzatras1980 14.05.20

What to do?

a
alexzatras1980 14.05.20

I want to clean up each region 100%

N
Niikas2011 14.05.20

http://virtualgameinfo.ru/guides/mad-max/lagerya-chlema-i-drugie-ugrozyi/minnyie-polya/

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 14.05.20

alexzatras1980
I had a problem with one minefield, reinstalled the game, loaded the save, the field was found and I cleared it, the problem was solved.

S
StalkerVirys 14.05.20

what camp do not know, but when I faced a similar problem in a minefield I dissected it until he hit a mine. 2 before that appeared diffuse, you normally

l
lifeless656 14.05.20

It is, not those found in the map of the minefields, swept - destroyed all

From experience I can say that driving through a minefield just like on a conventional car is not an option, because it can be 30 minutes to ride in circles to disarm one or two, but 3 according to this principle, I could not find (went long)

a
alexzatras1980 14.05.20

Thank you - ie as a variant - to reinstall the game need? Well the problem with the minefield will be decided - and what about camp? After all, he is already tipped and the game says that he is hostile and it is already my allies......................

K
Karabevichi 14.05.20

glyukanul your game is not childish, of course, sad(

a
alexzatras1980 14.05.20

Well what can I say dear))) Following your advice I saved the save game files and reinstalled the game but the desired effect is not brought the dog box and can not see where it should be and captured the fortress in which my allies and marked the game as hostile. Don't even know what to do........................

d
dark_siders 14.05.20

Version of the game? just to 1.0.3 (I think) was about lower versions do not know.

a
alexzatras1980 14.05.20

Don't know which version was after the same situation happened with the minefield on the territory of Brochures I kept the saves and downloaded the 1.0.3 version. After installation and restore saves the situation with a minefield on the territory of Brochures was resolved positively, and that's minefield territory Jeet dog never sees and fortress I captured and marked hostile, though there inside and my allies....... So now I don't know what to do next...............

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 14.05.20

Looks like your dog lost the scent.

a
alexzatras1980 14.05.20

Way Shen
ridiculous of course - but what to do? because of this, I can't clean up the area jita to 0% to get harpoon for the machine level 6......................

d
dark_siders 14.05.20

alexzatras1980
Here I can suggest only a few options either to download a newer version or to start again the game, deleting the saves.
PS Yes the version I have is 1.0.3 was litsuha Windows 10 pro 64, but the game can guess what:). With your problems are generally not encountered.

a
alexzatras1980 14.05.20

dark_siders Well the newer version I have not yet found - I have version 1.0.3. a new game I'm not starting that's for sure - I'll just quit playing.
PS pirates Windows 7 64bit , the game is the same as you.

d
dark_siders 14.05.20

alexzatras1980
There is a sort of version 1.0.4 (but not exactly), but as said above I have any problems with the passage,collection, capture, etc all on 1.0.3, so what's the problem you have most likely saves (broken), or Windows, with iron is unlikely.

d
daniil1354699 14.05.20

I have the same, just don't pay attention and grasp everything, it automatically disappears when all capture