3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wildvano 14.05.20 01:51 pm

APEX HQ (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hi.

Can someone potihonku sends shock troops (I'm mostly using the mobile app).
Got a lot of questions.
1. Equipping one squad as I understand it.
2. Changing gear, the old one is deleted completely? (there will be groups under all the gear). Inventory no?
3. Why two types of equipment for a bonus to one type of task (Task: hostage-taking - Quick response and explosive charges)
18 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egik999 14.05.20

1) active 1
2) like so Yes (not found at least as old to return)
3) there seems to some purchases give a stat, not a Bicycle

N
Nightma[R]e 14.05.20

Shake all the teams to 20 and no my gear is not required.

V
VirgilSouth 14.05.20

Given that they pumped for a few days

s
sh-di 14.05.20

Nightma[R]e
I don't know. Now on level 19 of the squad. Gold is about 60%. Somehow not enough.
Level 20 is the maximum?
And who knows about an Exceptional knowledge of the people. This is a universal improvement, fit for any job?

S
ShellSPb 14.05.20

sh-di
It is not 60%, at level 20 grab first negative skills, and you basically farmasi glasses, they are overstock in the online store, I recommend the Cobra, but I bought a first network over 5K chests, though the initial swing of the Persians.

N
Nightma[R]e 14.05.20

sh-di
To be honest, only getting interesting to pump the shock troops. And now already tired of this routine. I have about 500 credits Apex, and nothing to do with them. Resources which quests yield the person is not needed. Enough and the fact that for the 1st passage collected.

S
Staliger 14.05.20

ShellSPb
Units 20 level can also get negative skills. Just returned from a failure of the job the BRONZE with 94% of success and fear of robbers. But the positive skills do not seem to level up after 20....Job 15 squad successfully completed, but nothing new was received.

E
Egik999 14.05.20

Nightma[R]e
at LVL 20 not all smooth Golden jobs... from 38%(absolutely not the profile) and above...

S
ShellSPb 14.05.20

Staliger
If so, then you can safely on bronze and silver to farm points for online play.
And gold to send the relevant units, so calmly to 66 - 70% rise chance.

N
Nightma[R]e 14.05.20

Egik999
Well, I have the benefit of minimal 44 %, just for the performance of ZD give traits, and the most expensive clothes like 300 is it worth n7 armor +10 to everything.

E
Egik999 14.05.20

Nightma[R]e
well, as far as I understand this is due to the N7 armor 44% ))

S
Staliger 14.05.20

ShellSPb
Yes, gold just to farm gold boxes useful.
Nightma[R]e
Hmmm just noticed - the price of the kit reduced. Top - exceptional people skills for 250(was 300) +10 efficiency, and N7 for $ 125(was 150) +5 gives.

N
Nightma[R]e 14.05.20

Egik999
No, it's at the expense of the awards for the mission. +... to efficiency.

N
Nightma[R]e 14.05.20

Staliger
Just when you're using a PC sit there N7 armor gives +10, and through the APEX HQ why the brain 10.

E
EMPs 14.05.20

Max bonus from equipment +20 is all sorts of specialized weather equipment, improved shields, fast response, etc.
In fact 6 of the units virtually all and will cover, but with gold still the problem will be... is that still on features lucky

N
Nightma[R]e 14.05.20

Staliger
I opened. Maybe you missed something? Look again.

I
Ichigo Ku 14.05.20

how many credits in the drawers for singles is?(bronze,silver and gold)

M
MrZolkoRash 14.05.20

How to increase the bonus settings pliz tell me.