3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
temabel 14.05.20 01:51 pm

After The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim the graphics card takes off frequency

Only after the game The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim GIGABYTE G1 Gaming GTX 1060 knocks frequency,the GPU usage-0.After other games everything is fine,takes off frequency on the desktop.Was perestanavlivat and the wood,and the settings changed,even reinstalled windows 7-same thing.Can anyone come across?As noted-tensioning was me!
2 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 14.05.20

temabel
Try to exit the game through the menu, and after the completion of the process in task Manager and see if the reset frequency.
By the way, here at the same time created a similar theme, there only human after all games such a misfortune card other (but also from GB). He was there a lot-what I have advised, can you something will help:
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/videokarta_ostaetsya_pod_nagruzkoj_v_sostoyanii_pokoya-938010/

t
temabel 14.05.20

Len4ik00N wrote:
Try to exit the game through the menu, and after the completion of the process in task Manager and see if the reset frequency.
By the way, here at the same time created a similar theme, there only human after all games such a misfortune card other (but also from GB). He was there a lot-what I have advised, can you something will help:
Thank you helped in the task,the frequency of the knocks!but I would like to know from the game, or the graphics card?