3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zuboskal68 14.05.20 01:51 pm

Progress \"avatar\" - non-stop (XCOM 2)

Good. Faced the following problem - progress avatar does not break when you run storyline missions for exploration of objects, the capture of the psi-gate, and so on (message, 4 division decreased progress is issued, but progress in fact remains at that place, and then grows). In fact, after the capture of the psi-gate and repetition of the bug became clear that playing further is pointless, a progress bar filled up and started the countdown to defeat. In LW2 all the processes for exploration and penetration occur very slowly, and shoot down the progress of the next mission of this kind - not the fact that you have time. Yes, and there are no guarantees that the bug will not happen again. Sorry. With LW2, the game sparkle with new colors, several teams of a dozen soldiers with the principle of penetration on missions is brilliant. It is because of this happy fiddling with the game again more than a month. But this bug kills the whole impression and the point of the game. After all the efforts rested his forehead in defeat without options. If someone had encountered this glitch and knows the way to fix the problem, I will be glad to hear.
4 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 14.05.20

zuboskal68
If this is a bug of the game, you can simply revert to an earlier save.
The potential conflict of mods. Remember that set of mods lately.

Alternatively, you can - and to correct configs of the game so that the progress of the avatar was not going so fast.
All infa on this modification on the forum PG.

z
zuboskal68 14.05.20

xoen
Yes, already seen. I see that you can change the config. Of the mods is only three - LW2, fast tow truck and Delalic pauses. Rolled back to an earlier save is useless, tried, repeated. Just a few of these failures with the progress of the avatar is quite experienced, yet the scale is not filled, as filled - all lights out, game over. The fact that these bugs occur, breaking the gameplay and killing the mood, sad.

m
magister1 14.05.20

zuboskal68
there is a solution, to increase the project avatar, if this is the end of the game!
Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Config.
Open the file:
DefaultGameData.ini
You need these lines:
AlienHeadquarters_DoomStartValue[0]=0 ;Easy
AlienHeadquarters_DoomMaxValue[0]=12
AlienHeadquarters_DoomStartValue[1]=0 ;Normal
AlienHeadquarters_DoomMaxValue[1]=12
AlienHeadquarters_DoomStartValue[2]=0 ;Classic
AlienHeadquarters_DoomMaxValue[2]=12
AlienHeadquarters_DoomStartValue[3]=0 ;Impossible
AlienHeadquarters_DoomMaxValue[3]=12
Is 4 project in different difficulties (easy, normal, hard, legendary). Ruled by the desired - value 12 at any time and play quietly)
Written not by me, but I did this method when playing in 2 times, and wanted to have fun.

z
zuboskal68 14.05.20

magister1
Yes, already found, thanks.