3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingFish_ 14.05.20 01:52 pm

I lost the object, you want to set. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Galmar Stone-Fist gave me a task to prove that the steward of Markarth Rerik worships Talos. The mission is called war Booty. To prove his involvement in Talos, it was necessary to get to Ruriko into the room and steal out the amulet of Talos. That amulet I stole for a long time, even before he joined the Brothers of the Storm, and lost it (I think some of the prisons taken away, when planted). Now, I don't know what to do. Gave myself a console this amulet, but was unable to do the job... Now, further passage of the quest chain, Brothers of the Storm impossible. So what do I do? Please help, I really want to go through the campaign the Brothers of the Storm...
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Janek1337 14.05.20

There are several options to solve your problem.Look,many NPCs have this amulet .I saw him at the guards in Windhelm,so you can easily sciganie the guard,just find such a guard.You can try to look for it in the Slammer where you lost it,so just commit a crime ,and when you escape you find a chest with your good,well the amulet will be there. And lastly using the console command coc qasmoke can get into the room of developers,there is any thing to go back in coc riverwood.

s
samosan 14.05.20

try codes to restart or complete the quest.

K
KingFish_ 14.05.20

Janek1337 wrote: Look,many NPCs have this amulet .I saw him at the guards in Windhelm,so you can easily sciganie the guard,just find such a guard.
This is equivalent to saying that the cheat issue, I don't think that would work, but I'll try

K
KingFish_ 14.05.20

Janek1337
Sat in the bull pen in Markarth, when a task was updated and the Amulet of Talos owned by Reiku restart and was in his room. Thank you for the help)

J
Janek1337 14.05.20

KingFish_
stealing in Skyrim,is theft.To do with the skill pickpocketing and the thieves Guild.So the cheat is not called at all.

J
Janek1337 14.05.20

KingFish_
Please dude,enjoy the game

E
Egor Nevazhno 14.05.20

remount to the place where he was