3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 14.05.20 01:52 pm

Calibrator (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

If the calibrator is received earlier than has a mission SM04,this extra mission is not seen?
PS.and in the Story his reason, no
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 14.05.20

well,if см04 it from Vaclav quest to take away the calibrator from the mafia, in that case if you'll have it in advance, just option in the dialogue and additional achivka.
if you have not picked up where it will not be exact, or maybe just in another section lies, I don't remember, it's just the color scheme went.
just save before the dialogue and everything.

v
valsid 14.05.20

He appears in scene objects if to take it anyway

S
SkyraX 14.05.20

and at what point it disappears from sweetn items?

v
valsid 14.05.20

SkyraX
Yes, like he never disappears

S
SkyraX 14.05.20

valsid
Well then, the paradox - I do it even in the beginning of the game took it,and now it does not Plot any objects on the table behind the laptop,where it should lie

S
SkyraX 14.05.20

from memory the procedure was as follows:
was toli main М01 or М02 mission,I decided to wander around Prague and wandered into this nightclub,took all of sho there,including the calibrator,then through the time happened basic M03,which have been extra option in the dialogue because of the fact that the calibrator took used to be(also this game sort of),after reading on the Internet,Okaz after M03 appears to be an effects of SM04,but I don't have a calibrator in the plot items,too, but I hike a calibrated because it can pump any ability(but with less Overdrive 100% / 100% / 100%),then the effects of SM04, in principle, may not be,if the calibrator is in the M03 was already taken?