3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonid Ruban 14.05.20 01:53 pm

Stopped to get experience (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

14 lvle stopped to get experience, in addition mods for maps or what not to put .tell me what to do again to gain experience
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 14.05.20

tell me what to do again to gain experience
variants in the General case three:
1. nothing to reinstall, start new game (not forgetting to attend to the creation of separate, non-automatic and not fast sohranenki old Persian) and check whether the problem swietanowski hero.
2. to reinstall a clean game without mods, to upload sohranenku 14th level and check if this resolved the problem.
3. if the first two points do not suggest bright ideas about who is guilty and what to do, try to explain us what you mean by has ceased to be engraved - what exactly is the skill checked is not reached, and what specifically was tested. I tried on all the different is the example of how NOT to look like such an explanation.

L
Leonid Ruban 14.05.20

all found how to solve this problem

D
Daniil Sundukov 14.05.20

What to do if experience is not typed at all? Can't jump from the first to the second.

v
vladekan 14.05.20

Leonid Ruban
how?

a
arah 14.05.20

vladekan
His last post December 26, 2013 I Think he will answer?
mad wolf wrote:
2. to reinstall a clean game without mods, to upload sohranenku your level and check if this resolved the problem.

L
Leonid Ruban 14.05.20

vladekan
I have this game 4 years ago was) but I did not remember half of what was there

s
saturn7774 30.05.22

Damn !
I thought that I would find the answer to the question here, but here no one remembers anything ... :-)

I also have a problem with the transition to the next level. Not exactly the same, of course, but also a difficulty. :-)
When choosing: magic, stamina or health, Skyrim hangs on OK and that's it ... I tried to throw off the level of the Persian with the console, but the game freezes again. There are several characters, and only one has such garbage.
Since the release of the Legendary, I have not seen such a bug.

All this is ridiculous, because the game is not even ten years old ... And there are still no answers to some questions.