3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vankaskayvoker 14.05.20 01:53 pm

Low FPS (Far Cry 4)

17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 14.05.20

It's not a laptop by chance do you have?

k
kukava_d 14.05.20

vankaskayvoker
How low? You should have 30 to 40 fps on medium settings.

v
vankaskayvoker 14.05.20

On the minimum many, or even less

v
vankaskayvoker 14.05.20

No, not a laptop

v
vankaskayvoker 14.05.20

kukava_d
On the minimum many, or even less

B
Boogie___man 14.05.20

at the time, played on a i5 2500, ПЕЧ660Ти, and the rest is the same. Played identify the best case on medium and FPS was around 45-50 with dips to 20. So I think this config will not work to FPS standards. Oh, and the resolution was 1080.

M
MeTpocekcyaJl 14.05.20

vankaskayvoker
Turn off vertical sync. It is possible still so:
AntiAliasingMode 0 (smoothing)
FurLevel - 0 (realistic animal fur (PhysX)
AlphaToCoverage - 0 (multisampling (supposedly smoothing for foliage, grass)
Borderless - what the border, I don't know what is
UseD3D11 - 0 (enable, disable directx 11 (not sure what it disables but try)
VSync - 0 ( vertical sync )
DisableLoadingMip0 - 0 ( something like a quality remote objects, when disabling the reduced detail in the distance and less lag when driving
GPUMaxBufferedFrames - number write)Lenno frames CPU GPU (from 0 to 4, the more the smoother the picture)
ShowFPS - 1 (show fps)
AllowAsynchShaderLoading - 0 (asynchronous loading of shaders (explosions, flashes, smoke)
ReflectionHdr - reflection hdr
HdrFP32 - 0 (32 bit Hdr, when off in the dark color as a 16 bit look)
Hdr is 0 (Hdr yourself, (when you disable the picture 2008)))
EnableVertexBinding - XS

PostFxQuality=false to disable soap
low

PICK WHAT YOU NEED.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 14.05.20

vankaskayvoker
maybe you have some works still?this system shouldn't be a problem, and turn it down a bit in the BIOS memory built-in vidyuhi, but not all 8 of RAM available, or even shut it down.

m
magister1 14.05.20

vankaskayvoker
Maybe a miner?

R
Rottan 14.05.20

vankaskayvoker
Gaming performance mainly lies on the graphics card.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 14.05.20

vankaskayvoker
Not so long ago had a similar system I have. i3-2100 8 Gb RAM 750 Gb Gf 2 900p monitor. High (without NVAO blur, wool and cool tree) was about 50 fps, but the textures are put in the MIDDLE!! 2 GB of video for high textures will be a little unique. Check Afterburner-Ohm what how loaded and what temperature. To the CPU the game is not demanding if the percents will be loaded on 100% look for the miner or left the program running.

PS was rip from chatawa fully patched.

PPS Oh yeah, this game seems like a much better feeling to win 10 than on 7-ke. Another quite old video driver you have.

e
exlubu 14.05.20

You have the screen resolution is very big make it smaller to 1280-1024 and update your driver on your video card, it is significantly outdated you have already used 382.33
The same Manager disable not needed services -win 7 is full of them because of what will slow down
Delete the driver for zvukovoy card Realtek High Definition Audio Driver-if of course you have installed
Disable or delete invidia of experienc-she's not too bad gives glitches
Also check your direct x it may be with bugs or viruses -which can lead to reinstalling Windows or freezes
And the last for the game is not necessary direct x 11-12-and seven doesn't support them
Also look in Google on the link above, optimization of physics and open the YF-they are important and required for installation
And the last proyector weak you got the game requires 5-core normal operation

M
MeTpocekcyaJl 14.05.20

exlubu
The game requires 4 cores but not 5, where there is a fifth core was taken lol!?

V
VladiKPSS 14.05.20

Vertical-synchro right - turn off ,Put in the fame of whose playing(repak) ,the light by xatab(a) .For NVIDIA.. I was not the newest but the one that comes to my hardware see the profile ,and put only NVIDIA driver and control panel. - setting :
Spoiler

Спойлерhttp://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=81&active=11&topic=5343&start=1420
http://www.guru3d.com/files-get/geforce-362-00-whql-driver-download,4.html
http://fayloobmennik.cloud/7028518
The most stable for 7 key (314.22 \ 347.09) main WHQL .
http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/59660/ru
http://www.nvidia.ru/object/notebook-win8-win7-64bit-314.22-whql-driver-ru.html
\\...To avoid problems, it is NOT recommended:
1) Use the drivers from his series of maps, that is modified .inf file and set the driver for developers, if You are not add, and use the drivers from the official websites of nVidia (especially those that have never been posted!).
2) Put a third-party SLI-profiles, which are not posted on the nVidia sites...\\
\\... after 342.01-th selected user the ability to use the acceleration with CUDA...\\
\\... The current version of the drivers supports product lines 4xx GeForce - GeForce 9xx.
***** Version 340.52 is the last enabled line of graphics cards from GeForce 8xxx to GT(S,X) 7xx.
***** Version 307.83 is the last to support Windows XP for laptops, as well as a line of GeForce 7xxx and 6xxx series.
***** Version 175.16 - fifth for graphics cards (5xxx) FX line and older...\\
PS. If you need to use the app Nvidia Disable Telemetry .
zyy. Another review.. \\... service Nvidia support suggested to install the driver 362.00, clean way, through the DDU, because quote: I Recommend the driver 362.00 as it is the most stable driver, and sometimes can earn, even with a very old chipset or you can allow the initialization of an older BIOS-E. so far, everything is fine...\\
So as recommended - NVIDIA GeForce ION Driver WHQL 347.09

e
exlubu 14.05.20

MeTpocekcyaJl
4 core is at the minimum setting requires

M
MeTpocekcyaJl 14.05.20

exlubu
I mean, 5 separate cores, no! There is only 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 12 cores.

e
exlubu 14.05.20

MeTpocekcyaJl
and in this sense -I just rounded
about the cores is 7 -8-9 -10-11-nuclei -just most of them are not available to the consumer-including the top 100 from the Japanese nuclear-which is available while for the billionaires (and for the U.S. military -Japan-England-Indonesia)and under the order -in 2006 released