3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pril Balsam 14.05.20 01:53 pm

Farm, but to live somewhere right (Fallout 4)

With these words the settlers meet me when I come to Refine their settlements, and not for the first time. What they need to have their words were like: I like this farm, I dreamed all my life about the farm?
182 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 14.05.20

Cheryl
Most likely they needed hard-working and dedicated series of developers who are in pursuit of coin would not have to release the game as it is now revealed to us.

P
Pril Balsam 14.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
they have water, beds, they grow vegetables, they are protected by turrets;
cow, that is the brahmin, eating from the trough to the brahmin,
chairs,
TV shows news
light carried out,
each house has 1 toilet and 1 bath...

don't understand what they are missing?

D
Direm 14.05.20

Cheryl
Yes, they always say,don't pay attention.

s
ssd213 14.05.20

blackjack and courtesans

P
Pril Balsam 14.05.20

ssd213
haha

p
psythra 14.05.20

Just another can't.There are no such scripts and dialogues

s
saturn7774 14.05.20

This is another example of the fact that the Gazebo was in a hurry in the pursuit of big money ( specie ) ... Normal replicas and monologues in the game is not inserted.

Z
Zolotko555 14.05.20

Cheryl
I know what you mean!! I hate it already!!! lick the location...on the shelves of all yummy expose not just yummy but without the radiation, the food....all the shops and food and stuff Packed ...security at the highest level and armor and weapons...and they all whine ....soap dragged the shell out of the shelter cost I forgot when my hands feet ass was clean YES, MY E go take a shower!!! ....UV but there is only suffering(( they have no other phrases(( I can put...though you could make the type higher than 50% happiness and more joyful phrase....more than 80% and more joyful well, if 90-100% so much happiness on his neck he jumped and kissed and thanked)))

P
Posledovatel 14.05.20

npii forever dissatisfied with what they are always small, that is their nature, get over it

a
andrewtyr 14.05.20

what did you expect from the gazebo

V
Vano_Strelok 14.05.20

Cheryl
Developers that are too lazy to write a few thousand lines of code (or rather, who was too lazy to strain the game engine) in order for Sims to react to changes in the environment

P
Posledovatel 14.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
too lazy to give artificial intelligence the farmer contagion!

P
Pril Balsam 14.05.20

Vanek_Assassin
clear

Золотко555
lick the location...on the shelves of all yummy expose not just yummy but without radiation food
soap dragged shell
wow! I wouldn't think :) cool
Although the shops I also put in one settlement where a large square of asphalt in the middle of a puddle in the restaurant (...) Now come to take the money. And sell all the junk (weapons, armor)

Well, even caravans between settlements (supply food, drink).
There was another delivery on the island, but the supplier was drowned, and the second time I have and decided not to :))

how to achieve 100% happiness? I maximmu was 82%.

M
MrGURAM76 14.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
how to achieve 100% happiness? I maximmu was 82%.
Make a small settlement, a few heads on the beds that would be just eating all missing, and all the other bars/hospital to trade put ))) Delirium in General. The Internet is full of topics on this issue.
There are lots of Trendy additions like microphones , showers, etc. that also adds happiness.

Z
Zolotko555 14.05.20

Cheryl
why do you ask?? achivku in steame ? or just right?? I have 100% a couple days and EVERYTHING!!)))) and similarly, from 80 to 95, sometimes 98 but then flies down quickly)) should be a lot of things and food and water and protection.Dogs cats brahmin happiness add

P
Pril Balsam 14.05.20

Золотко555
cats?? Where to take them? The Alliance was one duck not speak to her :) the settlers a brahmin lead and cats - no. I don't use it. Just wondering. If the maximum in the game happiness is 100, not 80.
And dogs where? I only have 1 dog and she is busy - my companion

MrGURAM76
exactly, nonsense.

M
MrGURAM76 14.05.20

Cheryl
Dogs in the Commonwealth sells one trader, but it is rare,but in far Harbor has a permanent merchant, peaceful super-mutant. Well, there are cells for catching any animals.

B
BlackTigerTK 14.05.20

Cheryl wrote:
but cats, no.
I read that cats can be a little cage to catch. Then put them in a bowl and released from the cells. She will remain in the settlement. But he yet did not try. Dogs, like you wrote MrGURAM76, you can buy in two places. Off a peddler Gene, he's a regular dog, and a friendly super mutant Erickson'a, who lives on the island of Harbor Lights the fallen aircraft Horizon Flight 1207. If you installed DLS Automatron to meet Gene becomes difficult, as most random encounters will generate Rust Devils. Most of the time I was able to meet Arcjet. There is the place of his spawn http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Gene
Erickson sells three kinds of animals - a common dog, mutascu hound and wolf. With it at your first visit they will be registered and, respectively, with better performance. it is not recommended to send the wolf or hound in bunker hill - write that karamanie workers will start to attack them. Similarly, raider settlements, if passed the Nuke world for the raiders.

B
Basil44 14.05.20

Золотко555
and they all whine....

I don't whine, speak only when you access them. :)))
this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10570/? put through Nexus Mod Manager, and choose how them to shut up by 25%, 50, 75, or completely. translation is not required.

Z
Zolotko555 14.05.20

Basil44
yeah ...if the mod put it on someone then I'm going to grumble??)))
PS thanks for the mod ;-)