3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badydysch 12.10.19 03:23 pm

4K resolution. Help (Empire: Total War)

Not in a long time and decided to install from steam. For several years the monitor was changed to 4K, and now the problem is in the interface, it is just tiny, even though all the textures of the game and the game itself offer this resolution. Is there any way or "crutch" that would make everything okay? This is my favorite part. Thank you
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 12.10.19

Ilya Badidas
Of course, to put the resolution smaller.

D
DaSein 12.10.19

Ilya Badidi wrote:
the problem is in the interface, it is just tiny, even though all the textures of the game and the game itself offer the solution
A school of developers and not only these, they forget to make the zooming interface even under Full HD, 4K what is really there, the fonts on some of the permissions look just microscopic. For Empire: Total War foreign modders made a large font, you can download it here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?252620-Larger-fonts
But it does not support Cyrillic. If you are playing in English, it is still the only existing solution.

I
Ilya Badydysch 12.10.19

Thanks, eventually returned FullHD

R
RikoChiko 12.10.19

At 1440p, too bad?

I
Ilya Badydysch 12.10.19

Recochica
Better but not playable

p
potter790 12.10.19

DaSein wrote:
A school of developers
Why? The game of the year, and the support she has ended even before the emergence of 4K.

D
DaSein 12.10.19

potter790 wrote:
Why? The game of the year, and the support she has ended even before the emergence of 4K.
With the fact that it is still sold on steam. If support ended, even if removed from sale.

p
potter790 12.10.19

DaSein wrote:
If support ended, even if removed from sale.
But not many do you child want? What can the whole world will live as you say. :S
You have the cartridges for dandy stating that they do not support 4K, and should be removed from sales. ))

D
DaSein 12.10.19

potter790 wrote:
But not many do you child want?
Said not knowing how to read scorotron that 6 years later I registered on the website xD You're too young and inexperienced to me Troll xD

potter790 wrote:
The game of the year, and the support she has ended even before the emergence of 4K.
Game 2009 and Full HD, the lack of support which I wrote, appeared in 2007.
What prevented the developers to consider this small detail in the era of widescreen monitors, which replaced the square? For any licensed software adequate the developer releases an update, if there are inconsistencies or problems in connection with the emergence of a new iron. Otherwise, people will simply cease to use this software/you will find an alternative. Microsoft somehow does not continue to sell Windows 98, which you cannot install any modern computer. What disturbs developers of Empire: Total War to release a patch to scale the interface and new fonts? Laziness or greed? Technically, it is easy and even inexpensive, precisely at the level of modders this problem is partially solved.

potter790 wrote:
You have the cartridges for dandy stating that they do not support 4K, and should be removed from sales. ))
Spoiler

p
potter790 12.10.19

DaSein
Idiocy has no age, right? Go and make a developers, what are you on Pehe vieraissa it.. or are like it depends. xd)

D
DaSein 12.10.19

potter790 wrote:
Idiocy has no age
For you it shows xD
potter790 wrote:
Go and make a developers, what are you on Pehe then
As the holder of the license have already presented, so the Council was late for 6 years, together with you, and for default and no benefit shall not be.
BGG, see you already got 2 warning for their creativity, beyond just a banana xD

p
potter790 12.10.19

DaSein
Whoa, whoa police, fierce liker.. overage. xd)

D
DaSein 12.10.19

potter790 wrote:
Whoa, whoa police
Hehe, scared? xD
Do not worry, wee will not hurt xD