3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Onelifer 14.05.20 01:55 pm

The best SEOs of the register for Windows 7

Advise any software for optimization of the structure of the register, etc.
18 Comments
Sort by:
c
callmegod 14.05.20

I use AVG PC TuneUp 2014.
There is a clean and optimize registry.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 14.05.20

Mr.46
Here read:
http://forum.oszone.net/thread-122402.html
http://forum.oszone.net/thread-196017.html
Start with the second reference and a future had no problems with the OS, forget about any chistiki, optimizers, perdelki and whistles.

M
MU-admin 14.05.20

Create a restore point then run CCleaner or Auslogics, and then forget about them, preferably forever. System it is desirable to put the top ten, suckers it's a look, it already works fine and optimizers does not require more than one time. Only need to run the program disable tracking and auto-update.

E
Evil Storm 14.05.20

Mr.46
how about a top comp and none of the optimizers tries not need

S
SS44 14.05.20

MU-admin These programs work like a little wet rag in the dirty crap huge Asses((( the best option to clean up your own handles)))

M
MU-admin 14.05.20

SS44

more specific? I have neither the ten nor the seven had no problems, the last problems with OSes were still in the days of XP

z

MU-admin
More specific: if LAMER suddenly decided to clean the system, and does not know how and why, he sets bend type Auslogics or CCleaner, and mindlessly trust the OS, not knowing what they are doing. If you know what you are doing to do with your hands through the registry editor.

M
MU-admin 14.05.20

borer

if you are not a programmer and in the registry do not rummage that your advice is meaningless and I mentioned programs I harm never seen

n
nikita2112 14.05.20

Cleaned the registry CCleaner-om - flied libraries NET Framework. Not anymore all sorts of chistiki and optimizers to use. Do not repair something that works.

z

MU-admin
Do you think you're smarter than the experts from Microsoft?
If people do not understand what does and what programs it installed, then why to use and install these programs?

M
MU-admin 14.05.20

borer

contradict yourself, why give advice to fans if they are useless?

c
callmegod 14.05.20

Mr.46
Spammed shit.
Use AVG PC TuneUp 2013-2014. Great program. And the idiots on top don't listen. What fools to take? Look, they even 10ke sit and not worried.

z

MU-admin
I give advice not to use these programs, a person without knowledge of how the registry and OS, because they are in unskilled hands likely to harm the system than Vice versa.
Reveal a little secret: Windows 7;10 is arranged so that for stable and normal operation do not need your optimization and cleansing the registry.

z

callmegod
When you wrote the words idiots and stupid you have someone in mind. Write specifically.

A
Anagliph 14.05.20

borer wrote:
Windows 7;10 is arranged so that for stable and normal operation do not need your optimization and cleansing the registry
You're a funny) But stupid.

z

Anagliph
The usual thing, the clever arguments limited to the following: you're funny, but a fool, as nepechalno, but you're a fool, I'm sorry, but you're a fool.
The only reason fools years without reinstalling, use the system and not install third-party software for cleaning, optimizing,. Well, clever is usually smoked the forums with topics of why not run Windows, app, game, or why they do not work correctly.

A
AndreyBatkovich 14.05.20

Mr.46
Get AusLogics BoostSpeed. So far, the most reliable and harmless, the optimizer of all, what I've tried.
borer
As you install the program that I recommend and just run the scan. I assure you, you will be very surprised with the result.

z

Andreabocelli
And what should I be surprised? Speeding up the OS? Unlikely, unless sparsamer 1 sec. Depressing statistics, but in the system, supposedly empty of keys and garbage? So it's a complete mess. Garbage is removed by regular means, and it does not need to be a hacker, and blank keys do not affect the performance of the system. In addition, installing such programs, you more bring litter system.
By the way, the threshold that you recommend not completely free. And here's the reviews:
http://www.softportal.com/response-3451-auslogics-boostspeed-1.html?nomobile