3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwertylol 15.05.20 12:13 pm

Moscow the program of Renovation; forced eviction?

Who knows where this earth and what will go?

I think it was worth quietly peacefully to resolve this issue and to offer each resident as much as it will require. For example, the market value of apartments 6 million + repairs 3 million total in this case is something around ~10 million.

Not as Zhirinovsky says they say they are not wanted, in the Duma understand that these apartments will cost under 30 million, i.e. the price will increase.

This is one problem, the other because the trouble is that ANY old house can be solved for demolition, again the owner of the property no one will be interested in.

Remember The Cartoon Cipollino.
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 15.05.20

qwertylol
What is this program available? Do not forget that not all people live in Moscow, and some peasants like me have no idea what it's like to live in civilization. So go ahead, dare, develop a theme.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.05.20

qwertylol wrote:
Who knows where this earth and what will go?
But perhaps bear will? Like a renovation, that is, capital repairs of the houses which are not?
You have a vote like the opinion of the people asking. Different opinions...

Wing42 wrote:
What is this program available?
Lol. I'm from Estonia and in the course of the topic ^_^ And you what the bunker got? 8)

W
Wing42 15.05.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Lol. I'm from Estonia and in the course of the topic ^_^ And you what the bunker got? 8)
Well, I'm an agricultural farmer, adept slash-and-burn agriculture and far from the benefits of the civilized world as much as possible. Plus, Estonia is still much closer to Moscow than mine... hmm... bunker.

o
oltr 15.05.20

From our government, nothing good comes of it. It is obvious that all this is a Scam.
qwertylol wrote:
where then was this land and what will go
For a luxury housing or under the shopping center. Nefiga the slaves to live near the center of the Maaskvy, all in comibloc the perimeter!

qwertylol wrote:
6 million + 3 million repairs
puny repairs you...

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 15.05.20

Judging by recent events to cut will be less than planned.

m
masha 15.05.20

The money accumulated, money is his to use. Came up to build housing.
Just have the money they need to spend. I already somewhere here wrote on accumulated money, why spend. Here again, spend and will spend. To raise wages\pensions makes no sense, distribute and treat patients is also not suitable. I have not studied the question, I don't know.

Farewell, unwashed Russia,
The country of slaves, the country gentlemen,
And you, blue uniforms,
And you, his faithful people.

S
Stailet 15.05.20

Well, it is all clear as day. Demolished the house has 5 floors and is built in 17 or 25 floors. Slaves being moved to somewhere closer to the periphery, in posuti the same Khrushchev, only new and a few kilometers from the nearest metro station. The point is that even apartments in the demolished five-storey buildings are much more expensive than those in which the slaves are being moved. Profits from the sale of apartments on an extra 15 floors is divided between the officials, including the mayor, and their lobbyists, construction companies and banks. A nightmare of a Communist in General. Because there is no such crime for which would not corrupt for the sake of 300% profit, and everything is 500% will. Anyone want to argue?