3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andriken 15.05.20 12:15 pm

The problem for the Phenom (Dishonored 2)

Apparently there is no support for Phenom, is a phenom 1055t and gtx 970 12gb RAM, immediately after the splash screen crash on the desktop neither answer nor greetings...
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortimerius 15.05.20

Laplase
Start the game or start menu? Play tried?

L
Laplase 15.05.20

Mortimerius
Menu start, but it's 3d game engine, so I assume that the game should go, I'm passing it on new year's left, you can check, but for some reason I have no doubt. A week ago my game crashes after splash screen void engine. And then like all normal menu navigation works too. I'll be home, I'll try to start

S
SUSUL1 15.05.20

Soon the developers in the end will freak will be releasing the game under a specific processor and configuration!
They say, you must stand i5+GTX1060-6Gb necessarily from ASUS+Creative Recon3Dpro+4.5 GB DDR4 1883 Patriot (required three slats 2+2+0.5)
How?! You don't have a Creative Recon3Dpro?! Well then the game just will not start! We wrote the system requirements, you have read the license and agreed what money back?

M
Mortimerius 15.05.20

Laplase
well, I'm also glad that the menu started, but when loading the game level of gameplay it still crashes.

M
Mortimerius 15.05.20

SUSUL1
everything is the fact that sse4.1-2 percent in the current consoles, and how games now are made for consoles, and then ported to PC, and the absence of these instructions in the old percent leads to departure.

L
Laplase 15.05.20

Mortimerius
sadly

V
Vasek Vasekk 15.05.20

People start to Кор2Квад 6600.He is a man without SSE 4.1, in contrast to - Q8xxx and Q9xxx.
So I understand - says-support old prizov.For they would immediately like in Mafia 3 hasn't done this way fixes, saying buy new FKH, etc....So patching process is running, once the menu is.
I think the Dryer 2 should include in a patch 1.4, once the Quads have earned old.

S
SUSUL1 15.05.20

Here's a pancake, but the problem really is, it is hammered into Google sse4.1 and has issued many position problems because of the lack of these instructions.
So the owners PnenomII and Intel processors 2007 (as of 4.1 only appeared on Q8ХХХ seriii) and older, will be faced with this problem,
And if it gets the requirements of the transition to 4.2, then there is no options creep on icore or Bulldozer
However, the owners of Fromow can migrate relatively painlessly to a new processor, some motherboard do not have to change

V
Vasek Vasekk 15.05.20

SUSUL1
Owners of Current Phenomon especially X6, absolutely makes no sense to go to the corn nedobrii FKH, which has not long to live.Only for the new Xena.Dishonored 2 - 99% fixanal in 1-3 weeks.

A run for one of the Mafia 3 I think it makes no sense - the game just pass middling, and can be done later.

S
SUSUL1 15.05.20

Vasek Vasekk
well, the reason for the switch is actually in the beginning of the article described
1060t great processors. really guzzle as not in itself=)

S
Solomonoff 15.05.20

Previously flew on the splash screen.Now at this moment.

S
Sanapa 15.05.20

All holders PnenomII !!looking forward to патч1.4 !and then suddenly a bummer and all!!!

M
Mortimerius 15.05.20

Sanaa wrote:
All holders PnenomII !!looking forward to патч1.4 !and then suddenly a bummer and all!!!
Breakup did not happen, after the last patch, the game will finally start on Phenom II X6 Black Edition 1090T

S
Sanapa 15.05.20

Yes the game works on PnenomII thank you!!!

L
Laplase 15.05.20

Yeah, also already played a bit))) fps is very pleased))). In another, open the library, right-click on game - properties, turn on beta mode, waiting for download and drive!!! Stone - Phenom X4 945

R
Roman Niko21 15.05.20

it is time to change percent, sadly dragging developed our poor brother to the sun