3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koss77 15.05.20 12:15 pm

Program to remove trailers with fashion (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

People can eat what ever program to remove the trailers with fashion?
and so long to do it
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartak78 15.05.20

Why do you do it? Very strange

s
st.pone 15.05.20

koss77 wrote:
and so long to do it
Even difficult to understand what to do should the program .

s
severe116rus 15.05.20

st.pone
as I understand it, he wants a program that will remove from the pack the unnecessary trailers or, more simply, disassemble the mod to split it.
koss77 full of crap, honestly:you don't need preetz in Pak - come by and take the files with him. the business then. how can there be a program?

S
Spartak78 15.05.20

Don't want to clutter up the forum with your question here in the meantime....the question arose on the change default photo was taken, I parasail in the Internet, I failed to do as we wanted in the game my photos appear, and the café(at the start) horrible. How to achieve the desired result, or is it impossible?

v
vovangt4 15.05.20

koss77
There are no such programs and can not be! All removed by hand (trailer and freight) can be quickly and rudely, to disable only the goods!
severe116rus
Hi Lesh. I, too, when it was removed from the puck from Denis (Jazzycat) the fact that I didn't need all sorts of containers and duplicate default trailers(yet not tired)

v
vovangt4 15.05.20

Aleks6162
Download ready mod which replaces the textures (images) default carrier for the other, and in this fashion to replace the existing images with my own! Mod can download from any other version of the path to the textures has not changed for several years, and the texture format for more than ten years)

S
Spartak78 15.05.20

vovДа I did so, I described everything exactly...do you have that in a cafe as you want?....here the theme on account of the fact that the photo was in the cafe! I don't know how to explain to the clave

s
severe116rus 15.05.20

vovangt4
Hi, Volodya. I, too, was a garbage toiled as: removed junk and added some of the other packs. For example, Park with the railway technique as a whole no matter what, but a couple of vending goods for a change I was taken. I wrote
severe116rus wrote:
complete crap, to be honest:
not about the removal of trailers from the pack, but about the search itself such programmes: no any sense to create such a program, because it look like it will work exactly the same as if the mod opened winrara - manually selected and removed unnecessary The power of thought, no program to remove from the pack nothing can. Well, in the next 100 years for sure.
That's what I wanted to convey to the author of this topic.

w
wik412 15.05.20

Aleks6162
You, as I understand, you want to replace the photos when choosing profile? TO download the profile?
There is no such mod and can not be. The fact that everything is loaded from the base game TO download any mods...

k
koss77 15.05.20

severe116rus
to remove normally and not through the ass to the flight was not

k
koss77 15.05.20

severe116rus
the songwriter zakolebalsya to dig

s
severe116rus 15.05.20

koss77
so don't delete it in the ass - what's the problem then. I have all the rules worked.

k
koss77 15.05.20

severe116rus
I repeat: this is suparna

s
severe116rus 15.05.20

koss77
I repeat: there's no other way. you have a few people wrote that there is no such program and never will.