3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Madname317 15.05.20 12:15 pm

The problem with 2m account (Payday 2)

While distributing aktivirovat on the 2nd ACC game, but after a few hours the game became crash at startup
СпойлерApplication has crashed: access violation

-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release (???) ???
??? (???) ???
??? (???) ???
??? (???) ???
??? (???) ???
??? (???) ???
??? (???) ???
??? (???) ???
payday2_win32_release (???) ???

Current thread: Main

System information:
Application version : 1.72.257
CPU : AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor (4 cores); SSE; SSE2; SSE3; SSSE3; SSE4.1; SSE5
DirectX : 10.0
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / nvd3dum.dll[22.21.13.8253]
Language : @ID69065f31945c7d82@
Memory : 8092MB 356KB
Physics : threaded
Renderer : DX9 threaded
Sound : Microsoft (Speakers (2 - Bloody Gaming Audio Device))
I thought that the reason for the mod, but removing them changed nothing, the integrity of the cache and reinstalling the game too, not to what is not instilled. And on the main account all the rules, and on the 2nd crashes immediately. Can someone faced with similar, and then I don't know already what to do
5 Comments
Sort by:
43247 15.05.20

It is possible that the file in the root of the game, but who knows, maybe someone sensible to advise and help.

v
varw 15.05.20

Madname317
And that prevents 1 account reset?

M
Madname317 15.05.20

varw
mean to reset the progress? main account already ass drop, and the second will not work, because the game is not to go.
and if that's the reason, when the next progress difference between them will begin again the problem then

A
Artur Kotovoy 15.05.20

I understand that may not come out but removing the games full direct to the registry, at the root, and reinstalling can help, once I faced half a year ago when I updated to win 10 , also took off at startup cache does not help, reinstall way too but after a couple of days the game was started despite the fact that I did not go, I recommend the community is the incentive to ask this question on the eng. the language will help certainly if to write in Russian there are a couple of answers from students type the computer throw a fool or you will not hear.
By the way Yes, if in the game folder there is a file IPHLPAPI.dll delete it and try to run

v
varw 15.05.20

Madname317
If you are tired of swing throw 1 there are only 2 buttons to click need!