3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antrix2k 15.05.20 12:16 pm

The performance drop after Alt+Tab (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All good! Those who have experienced the same problem as wild FPS drop after minimizing the game? We have then another 10 times to altabet while all standards will not come. Video Nvidia GTX 770 2Gb, Phenom x4 3.4 GHz, 8 Gb Ram.
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 15.05.20

Antrix2k
I had this problem after the second patch. Now after the project has released uevo a shitload of things I'm talking about is long since forgotten. Now 1.31(A)

H
Hirok 15.05.20

Antrix2k
Put it on windowed mode.

T
Teranaft234 15.05.20

Hirok
Put on the window, can not brightness manage to be dark in the barrel.

B
Bupycop 15.05.20

Teranaft234
So che to manage it? Once exposed and all or do it every 5 minutes twist?

R
RFL 15.05.20

Bupycop
In windowed mode, a fixed brightness.

T
Teranaft234 15.05.20

Bupycop
You people said...

T
Teranaft234 15.05.20

Antrix2k
To begin with, why do you yuzaesh Alt+Tab ? What is this trigger that causes the performance drop in the game.

A
Antrix2k 15.05.20

Teranaft234
The game often has to collapse for various reasons... be it even a message in discrod/vk etc.

D
Devilgroup87 15.05.20

RFL
The fact is that in windowed mode the gamma is just the Windows, not the game in full screen does not.
Antrix2k
If you want to turn the game regardless of whether it works or not(the Mouse in Windows is also will slow down) Try the settings Vidyuhi to change the parameter Antialiasing - Gamma Correction to on. And make the game in a window. I did that for the streams. Loud and clear,loss of contrast seen. Yes, I can say control panel N-vidia do: If You have certainly not ATI. If so, then printsepe same. Picking config, and the attempts at stable operation. The main thing is not to overdo it, better to ask someone than dildos to deal with.

H
Huskarl Krstk 15.05.20

Antrix2k
Suffer and just wait until everything comes back to normal, there is nothing to altabet 10 times is not necessary.

n
natrogrii 15.05.20

A Hairdryer........eprst
p.s. i7-2600к 8gb gtx780-all.....and viola tabs and and other crap

A
Antrix2k 15.05.20

natrogrii
That's what you even wrote? And here is your i7? I described the problem quite correctly. The game runs at maximum settings at ~60 FPS. And only when you Alt+Tab sometimes there is a glitch.

A
Antrix2k 15.05.20

natrogrii
You're all clear. Good luck.

T
Teranaft234 15.05.20

Antrix2k
The paging file that is not the case off ?

A
Antrix2k 15.05.20

Teranaft234
No, everything is default. By the way, I noticed that alfabeti do not have. Treated drop fps also entering the menu (let's say in the quest, through the J).

Upd:
Turned off Hairworks in 5 hours of the game never appeared, this bug.

T
Teranaft234 15.05.20

Antrix2k
Hairworks - more harmful krasilka, not brought to mind technically. That's just because of her, you catch drawdown.
Still suggest not using the browser while playing.