3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sagivari Isit0 15.05.20 12:17 pm

Fashion which is worth playing (Fallout 4)

Hello
Advise me mods I should play folic the first time))
graphics there weapons
in General, all that is really worth a bet
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 15.05.20

Depends on what kind of flavors, the balance and the atmosphere or a complete zvizdets. Someone can love the crazy fashion, and someone atmospheric.

R
RFL 15.05.20

The first time better play without mods.

S
Sagivari Isit0 15.05.20

Spiny
important tips and 2300 files to dig as it is not Gud

S
Sagivari Isit0 15.05.20

RFL
well, I think the graphics than not hurt
and most likely it will be the only passage

D
Dassent 15.05.20

Sagivari Isit0
Here is the rebalance gameplay(but the return of the wild)
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/project_real_weapon_experience/128-1-0-4592
Hard but interesting mod,all painted in detail.

s
saa0891 15.05.20

S
Sagivari Isit0 15.05.20

saa0891
still all in one pack))

l
lokkie 15.05.20

RFL wrote:
The first time better play without mods.
Do not tell me. Certainly not almost fashion, as the list above, but is quite fit that into the gameplay as a whole is not affected. For example GBBE with vanilla bodies for NPCs. Mod on the hair, which makes them more natural. Mod replacing dirty water for clean in the recipe. The mod on electricity, it would be great on both sides of the wall to put, and to obtain electricity through the wall... etc. These mods adds pleasant visuals and make the gameplay more convenient and varied, but don't mangle it up as shkolota fashion.

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.05.20

Come on NEX and I wouldn't be on the list.

s
saa0891 15.05.20

This is my first time really should be put only useful mods don't affect gameplay and does not change significantly but that would still see the design and flow of developers.

Below preciously a few mods which I'd really advise to put in your first playthrough because they just make the gameplay more comfortable.
Links I will not give,I will write only the names.

Naturally the first thing we put
Nexus Mod Manage
The app allows one-click to install and remove fashion,moreover a lot of difficult mods allow you to choose various options when installing,and you will immediately see the description of specific functions,with manual,very gemorroyno installation which takes a lot of time it just doesn't compare.

The classic form of a dialogue
Required for installation,instead of making the poor the console interface is much more convenient form of dialogues in addition to fashion a lot of options for configuring the mod.

Faster load terminals
In the vanilla game text on the terminals is loaded very long,of course you can click enter and the text will load,but will have to do it every time,and secondly, you can just jump to the next paragraph.
This mod speeds up the download of text in the terminal,there are several options from 20 to 100 times with this mod is really very convenient.

Improved warning of attacks on settlements
Very useful mod,in the vanilla game an alert appears for a couple seconds and for example in the rush of battle it can be easy not to notice this mod displays a message on the middle of the screen,and as long as you don't take it will hang,moreover the message indicates who is attacked and what is the threat level.

Improved the description of the gun mods
Gives a much fuller description of the weapons modifications.
Tired of superior returns, excellent damage or short-range? How about the actual numbers in the descriptions of your weapon modifications.

A more detailed description of abilities
This modification changes the abilities (perks) by adding the numerical values of the chances and describing them in more detail to make it easier to know whether to pump or that ability and the mechanism of their work. If you, for example, always wondered what chance you have to inflict injury with a certain ability, now you can read it in her description.

Detailed cruelty
Adds a much more detailed damage and lumps.

- New, detailed wounds with new textures of flesh and blood.
- Higher quality texture of the bone, and in General more spectacular wounds and explosions of flesh
- Retexturizer penetrating wounds from bullets
- Texture added for better illumination of the visual component
- The color of the limbs is suitable to each other
- Slightly increased the contrast textures cruelty
- Grace blood has been slightly reduced to make it look more realistic

Backlight log
Most people mod a little,but those who do not want to miss the logs to improve the performance very useful.

Immersive fast travel
For those playing in survival mode I advise you to put mod,because in survival mode there are no quick movements in addition to vintokryl,which also takes a lot of time,this mod is very helpful.
You will be able to build Steel in the settlements and will be able to teleport to other towns you own.

I would certainly have written more mods,but really a lot will have to write,plus the construction also has a bunch of useful mods,but I would still not put them in the first pass,again that would not spoil the idea of developers.

z
zidant 15.05.20

saa0891
AWKCR how to install it and keep Russian language? At me after its installation, many things are in English...

s
saa0891 15.05.20

zidant wrote:
AWKCR how to install it and keep Russian language? At me after its installation, many things are in English...
So the Russian version put,what this applies not only to this mod.
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/raznoe/awkcr/140-1-0-3855

a
afiges 15.05.20

Sagivari Isit0
why 2300?there is also the nexus where the mods 19K

S
Sagivari Isit0 15.05.20

afiges
nexus bourgeois on the move
I do not know

z
zidant 15.05.20

saa0891
Put it from there, exactly the version, still helmets,goggles etc. be in English. This may be due to wrong sorter if Yes then what is the sorter to put?

s
saa0891 15.05.20

zidant wrote:
Put it from there, exactly the version, still helmets,goggles etc. be in English.
It's definitely not because of AWKCR,I have all in Russian.

zidant wrote:
This may be due to wrong sorter if Yes then what is the sorter to put?
I sorter had long deleted it I had problems (maybe now it works fine),so here I not the adviser.

S
Sagivari Isit0 15.05.20

saa0891
thank you very much

l
lokkie 15.05.20

zidant
Generally AWKCR bet. The fallout is one of the few buggy mods. Whether the game itself is in conflict, either with other mods, it is not clear.. but I'm with him, the game sometimes crashes. Play, suddenly the game minimized, everything went dark. Most importantly no errors nor climbs, nor the logs. Can f4se conflict, because through it run. Without it, everything is fine, the same pack of mods is, nothing crashes.. with this nasty crashes and the Survival is critical. Who plays survival to consider.