3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirenenko 12.10.19 03:24 pm

Your personal Faile in the course of the game (Far Cry 3)

In fact, I suggest in this thread to talk about all sorts of ridiculous situations that you personally have made in ФК3 and which things did not go as you would like.

I, for example, happened recently following two Faile:

1) I passed the mission the hornet's nest and found that one of the pirates hiding under a rock. I climbed the stone and tried to commit murder on top of (it I was already pumped), but it somehow didn't work out in the end, I just went to the pirate and touched him. I'm trying to shoot him, press RT, but shooting is not possible, it's great I start to kill, hold Y on your controller to be treated, and treatment is still not happening - in the end he kills me and mission have to start again =(((

2) doing a bounty and decided a quick murder to cut one guy (not the leader), a hint got out, but a quick murder, it still somehow didn't work out, Jason just waved his feather. As a result, the pirate was killed, but before that he yelled loudly and other enemies began to look for me suddenly.

Have you ever had that either similar???
3 Comments
Sort by:
h
hhh-Hischnik-hhh 12.10.19

In the mission where you had stealth to get to the mercenary ship and see Hoyt, when they reached the cave I tried to go directly past the flamethrower and the others.
And only after 10-15 deaths and hassle I noticed that you can walk along side the aisle (where even the corpse of the grandmother of the civil lies) and from there without tension to get past the flamethrower.
For a long time I myself was beaten with a palm on his forehead and saying, what an idiot I am :)

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 12.10.19

falu in stealth constantly

U
Ushan54 12.10.19

xxx-Predator-xxx
I only noticed after the passage on youtube