3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denis093 15.05.20 12:17 pm

Ghost wife Olgerd von mereka (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

how to kill armor, powerful swords, too, but takes health much
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
asw1 15.05.20

Bay sword when it heals itself then shoot a picture with a crossbow.

Q
QUlCK 15.05.20

denis093
Complexity-what? We recommend that you first go through the main game and additional quests that pump and then to the DLS to go

l
lookaway 15.05.20

she izi. here you reach the red copies, there will be fun

K
Konstantinion 15.05.20

denis093
On the complexity of the death enabled Autolevels whipped her sword without stopping, under quenum as soon as he started treated threw the bomb in the picture or with a crossbow shot, the main thing is not particularly bounce from it, put up the shield and shoot that is urine. Beat them Aki a gray goat.

W
Widukind 15.05.20

by the way, the painting from which the regeneration Ghost hit the sword, also helps. Elika is better to take on the attack than regen, because, according to the Butler Ghost is not too much damage

J
Jimmy.Lee 15.05.20

denis093
I, too, first painting the sword cut down, with a crossbow shot, and now long-range ARD use and the picture makes and the Ghost swings. But here is the thing - mostly I use medium armor and increased Arda and quina , I don't know if you can use it like a tactic.

O
Oleg V 15.05.20

there is sometimes a bug happens when she is treated faster than you, prejudicial (and even the middle of the room, not approaching the picture), in this case it helps out and re-entering the game...

d
denis093 15.05.20

the aard aarda so good pumped and armor I have a black one but they say aardam need it protects

J
Jimmy.Lee 15.05.20

denis093
If you're always the ARD to Rubashov, it will not manage even once to restore your health.

K
Krrrva 15.05.20

I don't know, hacked the first time. Maybe you have turned on higher level enemies" and still need to cut the picture