3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-STALK-er 15.05.20 12:17 pm

There are new screenshots of Pve mode (Survarium)

Pve is not far away ?

12 Comments
Sort by:
d
ded_dimitriy 15.05.20

I doubt it.But I would love to believe it !

J
JIun 15.05.20

It screens a single company/training (in fact the first mini-game Pve)

S
Starkin 15.05.20

God forbid God forbid

S
StalkerVirys 15.05.20

at least some start .

a
arhimpeless 15.05.20

Remove the name, which misleads the readers of the site who are not watching the game.

a
arhimpeless 15.05.20

-STALK-
Why are You trying to post yellow news and spread rumors, without confirmation? You purposely try to denigrate their posts side projects? At least, to do this ugly.
Twitter clearly explained where these screenshots, and what can we expect in the future. Your signature on posted photos contains sarcasm and mockery as on the project and the developers. What's the purpose?

V
Valera Skripnichenko 15.05.20

at the beginning of the start. gave a couple of months this game I love the game but the same thing every day quickly boring=( and the shooter norms.

-
-STALK-er 15.05.20

arhimpeless wrote:
Remove the name, which misleads the readers of the site who are not watching the game.
to edit the title unfortunately it is impossible(

-
-STALK-er 15.05.20

arhimpeless wrote:
You purposely try to denigrate their posts side projects?
Twitter clearly explained where these screenshots, and what can we expect in the future. Your signature on posted photos contains sarcasm and mockery as on the project and the developers.
I'm not trying to denigrate .
The developers have promised to make Pve 5 years ago - so at least the screenshots of these Pve did.At least some progress)))
On Twitter I have not read what we expect from them in the future .Enough have been reading their site for 5 years. In their language the Sanchez we should play in clan wars on the global map, fight with mutants during the storm and without it, pass co-op mode with mobsters and earn your karma up so it depended on the storyline.And I did not invent .

-
-STALK-er 15.05.20

soon preview update 0.47
http://wallpaperscraft.ru/image/zhest_ruka_chelovek_emocii_kruto_7855_1600x1200.jpg

-
-STALK-er 15.05.20

screens story missions are impressive

-
-STALK-er 15.05.20

Spoiler