3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Key Ovald 15.05.20 12:18 pm

Impressions of the game (ABZU)

For review or just experience.
2 Comments
Sort by:
K
Key Ovald 15.05.20

It's something unbelievable. Like simple models, and all together looks SO that the jaw fell to the basement when you first start, so there they stayed until the very end, and even trying to chew on the subway. A huge number of all living creatures (some even go you), shoals with magnificent animation and it all interacts with each other, creating a picture of the living world.
What happens is not very clear, but very kindly, is only a smile.
After playing this game very seriously thinking about slamak virtual reality.
Masterpiece/10!

R
Reverrius 15.05.20

Game from Studio Giant Squid, released last year and received a lot of good reviews. It was called underwater Journey because it worked on by a people of thatgamecompany.

ABZÛ is a game about the underwater world with a claim to semantic content. In the role of a strange diver, we study the underwater world, full of all living creatures and of the secrets of a bygone civilization.

Alas, I personally cannot call a game successful and especially to sing her praises. The reasons for this are several. Firstly the game is too often repeats the same scheme of gameplay - we leave on a small marine area with a locked door/barrier to move on and over and over again, we need to either interact with the mechanisms, unlocking a door or finding a broken underwater drones that will remove the barrier. Add to this the not the most convenient operation and local exploring will be the same type of annoying routine. Secondly, the game is too all ages and for children and adults, which in my opinion is the game is not good. It's like the Mermaid stuff science fiction. Thirdly, the game is very short and in my opinion does not disclose your silent story completely. Especially on the background published in the same year gorgeous INSIDE.

And that's what the game is good, so is the music, and those episodes when art game is not trying to squeeze out a semblance of gameplay, and is dedicated to contemplation and expression. At such moments, the game resembles the moment from the movie Life of Pi when the main character was staring into an ocean abyss and saw in her the greatness and the beauty of the underwater universe.

Summary: cute, but monotonous; the semantic, but not deep.

5.5/10