3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 15.05.20 12:19 pm

How to make a mod? (Stellaris)

People like to do the mod and fill it in steam?
Need not for people but for yourself to changes that have been made to me the game is not lost when rolling patches.
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hloramin 15.05.20

Can write a manual on putting some mod in the steam. You will need a notebook, painten and hands. But it's easier to create a mod, upload to some file sharing service and then just add a reference in the Studio. I did so, because to patch through steam Updater is not always convenient.

I
Ilya Rak 15.05.20

Hloramin wrote:
Can write a manual
write

V
VETER15 15.05.20

Ilya Cancer
you open any file (all open),
smotrish that there is a Doodle (it is not clear, look in the Internet),
change, rearrange, start, watching,
like, out

here's a normal manual transmission, all modders started with this, but if cancer is your destiny, don't blame us then...

H
Hloramin 15.05.20

Well damn, my tongue is my enemy... Actually I have a pirate. But, well, so be it. To create a mod run the game, select the tab Fashion. In the upper right corner there is a button editor, click it. There are two options: Create and Publish. Click create, enter the name of the fashion and catalog, and label. After led name tags and click Create mod. Go to My documents Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\ see the folder with your mod. There you need to copy the files from the game directory. All settings are stored in text files at Stellariscommon. Select the desired (e.g. \buildings\00_buildings.txt) copy the folder with your mod and edit with Notepad. The file path should look like this; mod\testmod\common\buildings\00_buildings.txt
For example we want to add energy to the power plants:
Spoiler
building_basic_power_plant = {
base_buildtime = @b0time

cost = {
minerals = @b0cost
}

produced_resources = {
energy = 2 (the amount of energy generated by the station)
}

upgrades = {
building_power_plant_1
}

potential = {
custom_tooltip = {
text = requires_shelter
planet = {
has_building = building_colony_shelter
}
}
}
}
Change to any number and save. When all set, we can only publish.
If something is not clear ask me..:)

I
Ilya Rak 15.05.20

VETER15
my screen is not enough for your tolstotu, it is necessary to take 4K.

V
VETER15 15.05.20

Ilya Cancer
then not destiny

I
Ilya Rak 15.05.20

Why I started all this - I wanted to get mod New Ship Classes & More. Failed. That is a strange loading order of mods.
If there would be a normal launcher as in the Scrolls. When you can manually change the load order of the mods - then it would be cool. Oh well - if she didn't do anything.

I
Ilya Rak 15.05.20

Something strange is happening. Pour mod. Click get data - this mod already have the incentive.
Change the title already in the incentive through the browser. Again go to publish mod. Click get data - mod is missing the incentive. It will create a new.
At the same ID in the launcher, in browser match. The launcher can not find this mod.

I
Ilya Rak 15.05.20

People, and how to add to the mod in the workshop picture? It was exactly Preu, not a list of screenshots. I have not found.

D
Deserteagle94 15.05.20

Tell me how to work events like Trancedence, which gives the line Psionik the whole race? Wanted to make her something similar doesn't work. Most likely it is because of this line owner_species = { save_event_target_as = psionic_species } I do not understand where it leads.
Is who knows this?