3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zosik 15.05.20 12:20 pm

Troubleshooting on ATI (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

If you came here, then you are either a black screen with some lights in the game, or completely white main menu, etc as on other sites I have not found SPECIFIC solutions to these problems, we decided to post it:
1) be Sure to understand DirectX 9.0 c. Without it, the game not start (will come out error) . It needs to be on the game disc. If you do not, I will not be hard to download it from Internet.
2) the Game is 100% supported Catalyst driver 4.10 Win2000/XP and Catalyst 4.7 Win98/ME. I recommend you to install these drivers, because the game they tested. You can install
also earlier drivers than these.
3) In the graphics options select the option anti-overlay to 0, otherwise the game will be a black screen with a lonely-glowing headlights of cars.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

If all this does not help you, then describe your problem. Maybe we will understand. Although, my friends who have
ATI, these steps helped me and we play this cool game with maximum settings, great graphics and NO BRAKES. In any case, I will say that my vidyuhi - ATIRadeon 9800 Pro.
Underground - cool game! No comments.
18 Comments
Sort by:
F
FOREST_GUMP 15.05.20

Well man you give! This crap long ago wrote and the problem is not considered.Throw the card and buy NVidia.Radeon no all effects,such as rain spray.

z
zosik 15.05.20

Look, why the heck to write if I don't know. Radeon,Ah all is well with all the settings except anti-overlay, without which the schedule will not become worse.
And rain spray and smearing there.

666HeL666 15.05.20

http://opt-in-pays.com/r-305491 -- mozet pomozet!!

S
Scotch 15.05.20

thanks dude great help. Removed anti the overlay and everything was fine

C
CaHTeX 15.05.20

NVidia - in bins on parabola-shaped trajectory )
On Radeonx series 9ххх - everything is there, and the spray, and the traces of the headlights when you use nitro, and Nenad no antimalaria disable catalyst 4.9 - and all the way through on the max set...

|
|Gudvin 15.05.20

Well laziness to me to argue with you-I bought a Radeon,enjoy,save money-reduces,there is a rain spray with card Radeon?-generally excellent. Not too lazy to look for fire wood under Radeon(and chegoy with my doesn't-need PoE..Sya) is a flag in your hands. Reminiscent of the Chinese Communists first create challenges-then with courage to overcome them.

s
schura 15.05.20

Radeon (X800) I have everything. And splashes of joida and full Anti-Alising

d
d3vol 15.05.20

Yes,I agree with Forest Gumpom-such, it was a million.And for the one who created this topic-I see on the main page topic-Forum Rules.Read.And by the way,all the questions on iron and glitches with the game ask in the subject,most buggy theme here,,.And then come all sorts and begin to turn the forum into a cesspool for the clones.Well, if the topic on Radeonah almost all with the game all in order.It all depends on the drivers.

z
zosik 15.05.20

2 Devol
I created a topic before you do your

d
d3vol 15.05.20

to XXXLLL
and you are careful with the market Blah!!!Re-read the forum rules!Open your eyes and not words throws,understand BLAH?If clever niche to write can not,then stay in your corner and quietly cry,and not vozbuhay Blah as medical pimple.Say before the topic was created...And what?We used to have no rules,no Modera was not...And you then carry about the conversation...

To Relman
sorry for not a very good message,but he was forced.Three don't post,OK?

N
Nafanya 15.05.20

Something the sea is not a joke played out, however. Nuka softly! All dinner and Lulu!

m
morbo82 15.05.20

No, well, actually: to date still watch it sometimes ! :) the topic for six months, and how the rules of the forum?

d
d3vol 15.05.20

to morbo
I understand,well if the rules appeared(if they appeared),they have to follow
to XXXLLL
I'm sorry man,just really...Well, actually such posts in my address do not write more...And so-I'm sorry

-
-RM- 15.05.20

no, well, you know that the original PG had no moderators?! PG and know how many years?! and here you all about the date of creation Forum Rules.
if the rules were - whether it is good to observe! sometimes of course you can make exceptions, but this is only sometimes, in extreme cases
Yes, and walk through the pages of the forum, you might find the same themes that were created much earlier....

m
morbo82 15.05.20

Well, then take this topic again she rules is inappropriate. whom are we waiting for?

-
-RM- 15.05.20

sometimes of course you can make exceptions, but this is only sometimes, in extreme cases
Yes, and walk through the pages of the forum, you might find the same themes that were created much earlier....

sorry, to append to the end just did not

V
Viktor Podgornyy 15.05.20

Ay NID help brother, that this heresy has happened to people.
Who faced or knows how to fix this bug?

d
doxer88 15.05.20

Victor Podgorny
The same thing, what to do. how to fix? Did you find a solution?