3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 15.05.20 12:20 pm

New game + and the question on this subject (NieR: Automata)

Hi. Someone tell me. Completed I did the first game. Could I just get into it? Well, there's just to finish some business for 2B, etc. Or forced me, and so thrown over the 9S? If I could, how? Explain. And how I can go back to the old game (for each character), know that the opportunity to be.
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nazara 15.05.20

Not to finish until I can. Will now have to go for 9S, and then, after passing him will be another storyline, and after its completion will be able to select chapters and for whom to play.

b
baracus10 15.05.20

Nazar
At least it will be true? Or if I for 2B was literally everything I could, and then play for it will not make sense? Or will there be something new?

A
Apokalipsis113 15.05.20

baracus10
Or will there be something new?
Yes, there will be a new one. If something is not completed in 2B then the same will be available.

b
baracus10 15.05.20

Apokalipsis113
You're kind of in the subject. May know how does stat Stun Up on the sword 4O or whatever. Not that I doubted that the stun proc from attacks, but starting over 9S had doubts. Dropped the chip on stun and I thought, maybe this stat on the sword adds the effect to the chip? Using hacks? How to check this or is it definitely wrong?

A
Apokalipsis113 15.05.20

baracus10
May know how does stat Stun Up on the sword 4O or whatever.
Increases the time until the enemy attacks. You mean like in fighting games: when you start to attack the enemy continuously, he is unable to take anything in return.
The only hacking chips give bonus effects.

D
Dikobrazz. 15.05.20

baracus10
http://nierautomata.wiki.fextralife.com/Type-40+Sword
Stan it's isolated, but I don't think it is at least as useful statom
and the chips mill if I remember correctly only work on break-ins

b
baracus10 15.05.20

Apokalipsis113
Dikobrazz.
Yeah, thank you. Well, I think the stat on the stability or Crete are no less important on other swords. However Crete under the build with a crit, but if there is added chance as 10% in one plus - 50% is very much, despite the fact that the damage of Crete, in the game are huge.