3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ulisses_184 15.05.20 12:20 pm

Optimization has become even worse (ARK: Survival Evolved)

went into the game after a couple of months, got 10 fps, while previously it was 40-50

anyone noticed?
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
FerTex133 15.05.20

Yes, my friend, too, has fallen markedly fps, play was almost impossible. Should be, instead of the optimization developed decided to make 4K teeth for Dodo, so it sags.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.05.20

Ulisses_184
The same noticed, slipped FPS. I wrote about it is here:
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/blogs/ark_survival_evolved/pervyj_profinansirovannyj_mod_dlya_ark_survival_evolved_uzhe_dostupen-255065/

G
GeRR_Praetorian 15.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
But I still wanted to buy!!!!!!! Much much worse in terms of optimization?!!!! Of all the games, Ark the Supreme place in terms of the brakes, bugs and crashes!!!!!!!!! Although my love chasing Dino - baby animals) this Game is really for girls on the go)))) game she hates it
And here on you)

H
Huskarl Krstk 15.05.20

Ulisses_184
All because it needs to run in 4K on Juan's, and there are 8 cores and RAM instead of video memory
STANDS of Milivoje
Well, it's a simulator lacausa dinosaurs such a small allusion

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
It is worth to buy, for sale, it cost only 160 rubles + addition scorched earth (and can not) only 350 rubles.
- The game does not support SLI, it is more of watching videos in 4k it is impossible to play.
On one gtx 1080 FullHD, it is possible to pull.
- Game is fun, catchy, good varivestis, but to give a kick to mammoth with the words enough to die where else? Looks interesting and beautiful.
However, Yes, optimize, a sore point in the game. So playable 35-50 frames.
So, if fair play is, it is scary not childish.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 15.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
I was sick on the pirates SLi via the inspector. Principle, on a resolution of 2880 by 1620 you can play. And if you put even with this method 4k, then half an hour later starts the hard brake in the woods at night.
But the problem lies elsewhere! This game a little 32gb. For operative quickly clogged. At the friend of 64gb game eats 48Gb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just to get((((

G
GeRR_Praetorian 15.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
And so the game really looks beautiful!
To play it perfectly, generally without any brakes, crashes and bugs and truly enjoy the gameplay (e.g. in games with perfect optimization) I put a resolution of 1280 by 1024, then get 100 fps minimum. But qualirty and the grafon provoost be terrible!!!!!!! I think on the secondary market to buy some Monique 15 deshmanu for this game, that was a terrible game for Monica 27д to put a resolution of 1280 by 1024...... You understand)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 15.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Eats up the RAM? I had a bug, the leak of RAM, now on a new island play, and already 2 hours no problem. All of the 32 GB is 13.7, game play: 5,8 GB the paging file is 18 GB. WELL free 13 GB. VRAM eats under 7 GB.
There are really beautiful landscapes

The game looks great, i.e. to the graphic part without serious claims, I can show you.

U
Ulisses_184 15.05.20

said at the forum that the arc is already finished and filled with content in the next major update, 4-6 weeks, will be optimized

v
vit.ka4anov 15.05.20

Ulisses_184
well if so

J
JOKERIVAN 15.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Enough to die :D Arnol
Ulisses_184
Oh, if, 2 years ago I bought and not played