3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mirelish 15.05.20 12:20 pm

A bug with the quest Kip on Aladine (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Anyone had this bug: kill all the enemies, knock the alarm, open the door with a bunch of loot, Then have at command to kill everyone, and when you come to the second floor everything is closed and to go further in any way. Maybe somehow through the wall you can go? tell me what I can do
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPRIG7 15.05.20

the rooming house was ,but what you're talking about don't understand .

K
KiDjeN 15.05.20

Maybe somewhere missed something ?

m
mirelish 15.05.20

KiDjeN
The funny thing is that I activated 2 console to the door with boxes to open, but the door was already open, I Judas went and the quest campaign was sebagala, and to activate it needs 3 console. And now I'm like: move to the location, and Doo to door with boxes and writes the type of protective disable the console, but the door is open, and the first floor of the command center opened, and on the second floor all the doors are locked. Not only I have such a problem on the Xbox too.

K
KiDjeN 15.05.20

mirelish
There is a save game early ? I already know what is here are bugs, every 10-20 minutes saved :)

m
mirelish 15.05.20

KiDjeN
Ahaha, no, no earlier. )
I used that such critical bugs in any massice was not, and a quick save to f5 were removed, goats. to constantly go into the menu and stick to lazily save

K
KiDjeN 15.05.20

mirelish
Alas, the technical side of the game very lame. Therefore it is better to develop the habit to keep :)

B
Babuin905 15.05.20

Friend, this is not a bug, at first I also had a long run, and it all just happened to be at the furthest room it is necessary to start hacking the system, if you want I will throw off screens in the VC, here is the link https://vk.com/feed

r
raspisnoy1 15.05.20

to constantly go into the menu and stick to lazily save//////
and fall back to 2-5 hours of gaming not lazy?))) here I am with you dig