3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kranovshick 15.05.20 12:21 pm

Infinite loading (Mortal Kombat X)

In the game besides the story nothing works. Choosing another mode, be it tower, exercise or single combat after the character selection and arena, the game will not load a battle. Infinitely loaded. Somebody knows how can I solve this problem?
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeiWulong 15.05.20

You have a license ??

k
kranovshick 15.05.20

Pirates.
But the plot's working, so why everything else is not?

L
LeiWulong 15.05.20

I also XS buy litsuhu unsubscribe is there such a thing, and you have many cores on a PC ?

L
LeiWulong 15.05.20

Litsuhe everything works

k
kranovshick 15.05.20

Two cores.
But why then it works if the problem is in the cores?

k
kranovshick 15.05.20

And you have how many nuclear?

L
LeiWulong 15.05.20

I have 2 cores but litsuhe no black Screen but the battle ship 10 min.

J
Johnny1111 15.05.20

did not play( freezes and PPC, all pumped Repack, updates, cracks... in short or waiting to be fixed or not.
z.do you have any GTA works=)

s
slender10 15.05.20

I also only still the plot is not loading

r
reptile75 15.05.20

so that fight wasn't hung you need to:1 download the program WE.2 to run hic.3свернуть it.4 open VE.5 it click target.6-find in the list of programs мк10.7 when the Limit press find all.8 the program will ask you whether to make the limit on hic.10 otvechaesh yes.9после you control.10 in the topmost slider to minus snehesh 15.11 rolled hic razvorachivaet.ready!.after download fight wait somewhere for 5 minutes so the game on slower computers takes too long to load.now are explained the program.it locks the load in the percent game.as on slower PCs it loads percents on 100%.and this program we give the game to boot.hope I helped!

G
Grigoriy Shramov 15.05.20

Guys, helpmate, before the battle with JAX in the campaign mode the game goes into"mode infinite download. Is the computer decent vidia and the cor fifth Ah 4-core, working in collabo smooth 60 fps. Tried BES, if you put on -15, it crashes in the cutscene, -20, or -33 artefact in the cutscene, and infinite loading left.