3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhon Snou 2 15.05.20 12:21 pm

How to get to these places? (Prey (2017))

Hello, guys) I would Not want to create threads for nothing, but I'm all legs ran off, but still did not understand how to get in a few crafty stash. Both locations are in the laboratory of psychotronics.

Spoiler

And yet here it is:

Spoiler

Door like in the story are closed, no permits, no codes will help. One is the poltergeist, for all sorts of other Goodies that I would not like to miss) Asking for help from those who know)
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 15.05.20

In the first version if I remember correctly,it is necessary in space to repair the switch,go through the gateway and there's a hole,there's a room and a guard which needs to be repaired,again with the desired ability,but I don't remember exactly what's the level 2 or 3.

In the second place can only be reached by using the ability of mimicry,well, either as an option that you can get telekinesis.

p
pochtipushkin 15.05.20

saa0891
In the first version if I remember correctly,it is necessary in space to repair the switch,go through the gateway and there's a hole,there's a room and a guard which needs to be repaired,again with the desired ability,but I don't remember exactly what's the level 2 or 3.

All right. Repair during the first spacewalk on the plot.

In the second place can only be reached by using the ability of mimicry,well, either as an option that you can get telekinesis.

How to use mimicry? Because there is no sill.

s
saa0891 15.05.20

pochtipushkin wrote:
What to drag any object and jump,the religion does not allow.

p
pochtipushkin 15.05.20

saa0891

pochtipushkin wrote:
What to drag any object and jump,the religion does not allow.

Hmm, apparently we have a games type of Halflife =) I Weaned from the possibility to solve puzzles in games. Thank you.

P
PiratPk 15.05.20

Jon Snow 2
With the first option you said is not accurate. Not exactly right, it's two different moments! There's no need to go into space and find a dead body. Next to a bunch of small holes can be repaired the plaster gun. In the body will be gun and ammunition for it. After you can come back and the door will be open. (This room is given extra quest)

Another option I would like to add. If you do not want to download for example the ability of Typhon. You can use the crossbow. Shooting buttons on the PC Darts you can open the door.

s
saa0891 15.05.20

PiratPk wrote:
Another option I would like to add. If you do not want to download for example the ability of Typhon. You can use the crossbow. Shooting buttons on the PC Darts you can open the door.
The problem is that in this room the button is at such an angle that you just will not see,not what you will get into it,it's in the morgue this ride.

I certainly understand that developed so many of the original features in the game, gash,and sin in General to complain about the variety,options and ways of going through, but if it were a dart which can be controlled,it would be even cooler.

P
PiratPk 15.05.20

saa0891
You have to shoot the PC. On the PC there are three options are mail, files, functions, in the past and will open the door.

s
saa0891 15.05.20

PiratPk wrote:
You have to shoot PC
Had a sweep or something to shoot.

s
saa0891 15.05.20

PiratPk wrote:
On the PC there are three options are mail, files, functions, in the past and will open the door.
Here zhesh,I not figure that out,the campaign developed have made it even cooler,although what surprised Arcana in every game, constantly coming up with original pieces,items, and abilities.

P
PiratPk 15.05.20

saa0891
If you watch the second screen. On the left is a chair and on the table next to the computer.

D
Dzhon Snou 2 15.05.20

saa0891
PiratPk
Thank you for the answers, frankly, was not even close the idea to shoot at the monitor, here it is the developers came up with of course))
The quest to fix the hole in space, by the way, was already thought to deal with the recesses, and then for him to take, and it is in as it turned out)

X
Ximik63 15.05.20

Jon Snow 2
about shooting the monitor: about it read somewhere in the notes to read at the beginning

s
soulfox 15.05.20

I then fired at the monitor. What you first need to enter the desired menu, then tyknut on the button open door. And it really works.

H
Hirok 15.05.20

original chip with a crossbow is inspired by the trick of the thief.

S
Satoman 15.05.20

Original or not, peeped peeped or not ,this chip works, like many others, I think it's not bad. The game makes like old times a little bit , but brainstorming isn't that great ?. Given the fact that the game was a success in my humble opinion , a good borrowing are her only benefit. I want such clever games as much as possible.

A
AlexGRS 15.05.20

How to get into the laboratory Blackbox? On the 2nd floor where the cursor until it is 20 meters, it is red and the Exterior inscription breach detected beyond this point. Where to put the pass and how to open it?

l
lewe0fun 15.05.20

The key from the guy in sagittae, and another covering the transformer to repair need like.

A
AlexGRS 15.05.20

I0PuK
SPS. You will tell me pliz where is the pass from the loading zone No. 01 (inscription in shipping and receiving), at the door of Austin is cool. Turrets produced, and the marker that door leads.