3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
william1992 12.10.19 03:25 pm

Pirates vs license (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Have a license and Incentive, but without additions. Went to the release.
Now I am thinking to re-take and just merged the pirates with additions. I think which version to replay.
Someone played it here and there?
Pirates, everything works fine? You can improve the database?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 12.10.19

william1992
Play on the console.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 12.10.19

william1992
And download and see?Not?

w
william1992 12.10.19

[Denis]
That can anyone know. Twice to download the game lazy, to be honest.

F
FoX752 12.10.19

duck there additions like cosmetic

C
Chuck_Norris_ 12.10.19

william1992
Pirates can't base normal swing so as basic resources including database stored on your databases using server Konami. Supplements are not why not give only cosmetics jumpsuits for big Boss and horses

w
william1992 12.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
Thank you. Then again litsuhu swing)

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 12.10.19

I wanted to sit with plus quietly, but I can't not mention.
Good toy, first of all, the banter over all sorts of bottoms, gags and irony, it's just shouting about his fantasiesthe in a serious setting tacticular action SWAT! Be sure to buy as soon as the rubles to steam reach, with all the unnecessary additions (and I don't expect there already to play, I feel nerdy enough to tire seriously for a long time). Winning 1/5 of the plot already understand why you praise a game designer, it's just brilliant!
To spoileralert will not, so someone does not understand - He will understand.

w
william1992 12.10.19

Broke again in MGS
God, what Kojima still a genius.
I think that GOST Rekon Wildlands grew completely out of MGS 5. And both games very much. Wildlands, of course, all improved, brought to perfection and even perfect OpenWorld from jubilee
But then I driveusb again in MGS after Wildlands and I have a orgasm: what is a casual game from jubilee. But there are constantly strained, constantly focused. The fire shorter

M
Metalist1925 12.10.19

william1992
in terms of gameplay MGS 5 just doesn't let go. Perhaps the only game where the opponents learn your style passing, especially if cut buns to casual. More of these opponents have never met

w
william1992 12.10.19

Metalist1925
Yes. The habit constantly obnarujila and could not stealth, what the first couple of missions was held yesterday at two to three times. But it absolutely does not cause irritation. Everything works perfectly and you realize that if I slept, it was your fault, not bukovany AI. And you want to get better and cleaner