3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomManNenko 15.05.20 12:22 pm

The Soviet Union Officially announced (Call of Duty: WWII)

When I first saw the trailer I gave TOOOOO??????? No hint on the Eastern front and then BAM - Crimea)
A screenshot taken from the official trailer Of Call Of duty which was presented at E3
About whether the Campaign about the Eastern front, developers are not reported
What do you think about this??
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
HappyGhost 15.05.20

I don't know. But the campaign is seems to be dedicated only to the Western front.

S
Spiny 15.05.20

Our Soviet Union will punish
The whole world from Europe to Neve for East
Above the ground everywhere will sing:
Capital, vodka, our Soviet bear!

R
RomManNenko 15.05.20

Spiny
Interesting fact. During the second world war was really a combat, so to speak, the bear who hauled ammunition and was the mascot of the division.
But it was not the Russians (the Americans exploded the brain) he was in possession of a Polish regiment

J
JolyMau5 15.05.20

RomManNenko
I trailer did not look, but maybe this trailer just covers all participants W?
The plot will be about the Western front a hundred times already said.
TownSparrow
This level of fan rumors. The appearance of the inscription Soviet Union does not add to the game story about the Soviet soldiers.

T
TT44 15.05.20

In vain. Such a dispersal event can only hurt the slimness of the plot is in the first part is rolled, as there can be said there was no plot. I hope it will remain only as a training mission, as the Crimean operation was a few months before the main event.

R
RTYWD 15.05.20

HappyGhost
Western

F
Flavius Eugenius 15.05.20

RomManNenko
I had to be careful , about the Soviet army announced when the game itself, but for multiplayer, because the whiners and potsreotam as usual...

k
kasak 15.05.20

Comrades, you can link to the trailer if not difficult?

A
Amar94 15.05.20

I have a sneaking suspicion, after watched the trailer, that the Crimean operation would be for the Nazis, though I do not care for a long time in COD I stopped playing

A
AdamC 15.05.20

theme - fiction author) inscription niche does not mean) shpienov us will be away in the Crimea, copertina operation USA))) while Nitsche official sign is not present, the author of the bot! don't know - do not write