3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrZolkoRash 15.05.20 12:22 pm

Promised 100k crowns (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who knows where you can pick up the money which the Emperor Emhyr we were promised after the victory in the war.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilgroup87 15.05.20

MrZolkoRash
O_o

M
MrZolkoRash 15.05.20

Devilgroup87
When you Cirillo vases to the Emperor and take the money that you are given a piece (decree) issued after the end of the war is 100,000 CZK.

D
Devilgroup87 15.05.20

MrZolkoRash
Not really throughout the game it is not clear that Emhyr fucking douche? I gave the girl this asshole. Let it be better vedmochka.

D
Devilgroup87 15.05.20

MrZolkoRash
By the way, look. here are the options (spoiler) If first time through, then just before the fifth minute.
Spoiler

J
JolyMau5 15.05.20

Devilgroup87
Lol, went to Radovid better or what?

D
Devilgroup87 15.05.20

Blue pan
Yeah, so he understood. Here it is for someone like. The first time he passed, Cirillo left by itself, the second time, I tried to leave her farther the king's daughter. Now pass already 4 times, because steam is stupid cesspool, and decide to think of things differently.

D
Devilgroup87 15.05.20

Blue pan
In short the choice is yours, but at the expense Babosov don't worry - they will not....

W
Widukind 15.05.20

horror, Geralt ashamed to take money for CRIS, even seen in the video. Interestingly, when driven to the spell of the Mind and along the way find ourselves in Vizim, Geralt gives the Emperor CZK 2,000 and there is no option to refuse them