3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allinos 15.05.20 12:23 pm

Durable cable for smart

Advise which cable to take to the smartphone, the USB connector-C. On what material, shape, and plugs to navigate, so he lived a long time? Should I take brand cables from manufacturers of smartphones, or no difference?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Muts 15.05.20

The shape of the cables as the rules of one - cylindrical in cross section, and the length they usually 1.2 meters, and is kind of short, but it's pathetic and embarrassing. That's about the material - it's a serious question. Preferably braided or reinforced to take if you want reliable. And the firm... a lot of them, there are plenty to choose - see reviews on specific. Quite nonam not take it, he will die in 2 days.

v
veselchak_6 15.05.20

so long lived, you need to take with Kevlar thread, our time has even started to produce. I had a Belkin, but he quickly left that is not presisa I have it.

M
MuSStafA 15.05.20

Here is a sandwich from nonda. There Kevlar thread, and there's braid and grounding. In the Chinese cables for a buck this bling not. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0703/1149/files/cable-kevlar-l-1230.jpg?v=1488983874

I
Immunis 15.05.20

MuSStafA wrote:
Here is a sandwich from nonda. There Kevlar thread, and there's braid and grounding. In the Chinese cables for a buck this bling not.
Isn't that a Chinese manufacturer ? Now all do in China )) But is certainly reliable. I don't think those can just break up. As for charging iPhones they have cable?

M
Muts 15.05.20

This American manufacturer, although (like all others) make in China, but in government-controlled areas. The lace is actually good, all in all, Nonda good products (used their thumb-tracker).

I
Immunis 15.05.20

Muts wrote:
This American manufacturer, although (like all others) make in China, but in government-controlled areas. The lace is actually good, all in all, Nonda good products (used their thumb-tracker).
Thanks,googled and found no information that they are made in China, write that the United States. By the way, is ZUS Lightning cable for the iPhone, they do cable fall apart after three months of use.

M
MuSStafA 15.05.20

Immunis, make in China, but I expect loads, select materials not in China. China - is a convenient Assembly shop and logistics hub, only. And quality control is still carried out by experts nonda.

m
ministr-s 15.05.20

Oh right, almost all equipment is made in China, but we also trade there, and I don't even know what I would chose or Chinese Assembly. About cable IMHO it is necessary to buy normal certified, and not for a penny arbitration with Alik, which collapse at the most inopportune moment.

M
MuSStafA 15.05.20

Nonda will not fall apart, judging by this crash test:

v
veselchak_6 15.05.20

yeah, and then this same cable and charges the smart. I so enjoy the current course is so experienced, Bank him as the Apple of the eye)

M
MuSStafA 15.05.20

Here I like such a bright facts. Dude drags Porsche cable, and we immediately understand that cable is really durable. Who among manufacturers of similar cables will be decided at the same public experiment?!) There's another video where the dog is chewing the cable, the same crash test)

v
veselchak_6 15.05.20

Yes, I think it is unlikely that anyone would do such crash tests, not to show what they have fire cable. And Nonda really cool example.

M
MuSStafA 15.05.20

No, I still throw off this Hochma)) what dedication this polecat chewing the cable

A
Allinos 15.05.20

Damn, OK so the car pulls)) Actually it reminds me of some military development, we have factory, these durable cable make with different seals. Know what I want myself, thanks for the info.