3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Messaline 15.05.20 12:23 pm

Hollywood nonsense in the movies ...

Armageddon
In the film Ben Affleck asked Director Michael Bay why NASA is sending inexperienced team of drillers, if it would be easier to train astronauts drilling. Michael said:
— Fuck you, Ben.
35 Comments
Sort by:
a
ant240801 15.05.20

Sea battle 20 people in a matter of hours lead to FULL COMBAT READINESS of the Museum, the battleship on which no fuel, no ammunition ( live, not fake ) can be.

T
Traun 15.05.20

Is a rich topic for discussion. Almost all movies you can find nonsense

R
RikoChiko 15.05.20

The Martian upset. The second half of the film consists of nonsense has little in common with the book.

O
OMEGA 15.05.20

http://lurklurk.com/%D0%9A%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%88%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BF

U
U.S.Soldier 15.05.20

but because we all like!

p
pekabir 15.05.20

I freeze as the machines don't break after landing with 20-30 meters

T
TheReds1892 15.05.20

me in movies and Serik always hated when a guy knocks you on the wall about a piece of iron with all the dope
and he though henna
comfort myself with thoughts
this movie
I'm not talking that in every movie
cops ambush on the brow
and then expertly threw it away )))))

O
OMEGA 15.05.20

TheReds1892
me in movies and Serik always hated when a guy knocks you on the wall about a piece of iron with all the dope
and he though henna
But some almost immediately from the blow off...of course if the characters playing in the film important that it adds +200 armor...

T
TheReds1892 15.05.20

OMЕGA
probably)))))))

T
T.T.G 15.05.20

From the classics you remember Commando, where Arnie first nightmare enemy firecrackers, then decimated noeuvrability and the whole company. As discharges to the air gate, then in the stealth mode, sneaking into the enemy base. Hollywood action movies full of inconsistencies and absurd moments.

V
Vaipen 15.05.20

Well, it's Iron Arnie. It can clip one machine-gun to mow half the population of Vietnam.

B
Bombardirovschik 15.05.20

Keck Lule, the film perstupnik hacker hacking with laptop mobile phone and camera and then the other asshole with the notebook, again, launches nuclear missiles from submarines , like he's got the code from the missiles and the crew of the submarine can do nothing, neither cancel the launch, nothing. Not to mention that just because missiles do not launch, even more remotely, even if you have all the codes in the world.

T
Toshnir 15.05.20

Always ofigevali like old Hollywood movies can kill 50 people with 1 clip or even with a revolver to shoot 10 times without reloading.

w
we get what we deserve 15.05.20

Caught the eye absolutely typical things: infinite ammo, immortality yy accuracy yy and eternal blindness of enemies that can't even go in it, replayed the effects of small explosions and the stability of the protagonist in front of powerful explosions. Sometimes this all it is possible to add plot mistakes, when the protagonist learns a lot easily or in a short time or immediately in battle, being a priori clumsy Owl. You can still long to enumerate. The essence is the same - beautiful to justify vbuhanie grandmother, nothing more.

L
Ludius69 15.05.20

It so much, that list is meaningless.

d
deIIis 15.05.20

Independence day 2
Pilots know as my hand the alien ships and the like, with the technology (alien) there is no protection from outsiders - a simple scan, the negotiations with the command centre of the Earth, etc.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 15.05.20

Enraged moments, as for example in terminator 4 - the character gets behind the wheel of the machine, which is really like 10 years after a nuclear war, and starts riding it. The question is - and like gasoline, is not disintegrated in the tank? the battery is not oxidized? the oil in the crankcase was not skarsoulis? strip lost flexibility and not fall off?

n
nio.smit 15.05.20

This is America, brother!

K
Kind Ram 15.05.20

I was always put in a stupor that when people in the films lost consciousness after my head, they do not show all the other signs of a skull fracture.

o
olka235 15.05.20

Recochica
and to me that's the Martian opposite very much. maybe because I have not read the book, but the film is very memorable. And I think the time spent watching it was justified.